BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that yesterday highlighted was how far the stock of BRFC has fallen.

We really should have walked this league this year, we have some good players, we have the strikers and the supply line. We just haven't had a decent tactical set up that has worked.

That's the sad thing about it.

Battered by Brentford

Nutmegged by Norwich

Baffled by Bolton

Buttfurked by Blackpool

Walloped by Wolves

Shafted by Sheffield Wed

Slapped by Scunthorpe

Duffed by Derby

Bashed by Brighton

The tale of woe is endless YET in the majority of these games we should have had the games wrapped up.

I have not even mentioned Watford, Cardiff, Millwall and Ipswich. ALl games that we should have taken comfortably.

Its just SAD, so very very sad and an indictment of Venkys being shafted, raped and pillaged and its the club and fans who have been left as the victims.

That could be a good topic for ICBINF

Go on, do you want to do the honours.

Incidentally I have a vacuum cleaner that is complete toilet - (Vax Power 8 - don't ever buy that @#/?). It feels very cheap and plasticy, sounds like a jet engine yet will hardly pick up a peanut. It's certainly in the Brown (including the colour of poo) striker bracket of vacuum cleaners.

I wonder which players would be comparable to a Henry Hoover?

Go on, do you want to do the honours.

Incidentally I have a vacuum cleaner that is complete toilet - (Vax Power 8 - don't ever buy that @#/?). It feels very cheap and plasticy, sounds like a jet engine yet will hardly pick up a peanut. It's certainly in the Brown (including the colour of poo) striker bracket of vacuum cleaners.

I wonder which players would be comparable to a Henry Hoover?

Not sure of a player but I know of an ex bell enders actress that would fit the bill

One thing that yesterday highlighted was how far the stock of BRFC has fallen.

We really should have walked this league this year, we have some good players, we have the strikers and the supply line. We just haven't had a decent tactical set up that has worked.

That's the sad thing about it.

Battered by Brentford

Nutmegged by Norwich

Baffled by Bolton

Buttfurked by Blackpool

Walloped by Wolves

Shafted by Sheffield Wed

Slapped by Scunthorpe

Duffed by Derby

Bashed by Brighton

The tale of woe is endless YET in the majority of these games we should have had the games wrapped up.

I have not even mentioned Watford, Cardiff, Millwall and Ipswich. ALl games that we should have taken comfortably.

Its just SAD, so very very sad and an indictment of Venkys being shafted, raped and pillaged and its the club and fans who have been left as the victims.

I keep reading this mantra on here and perhaps someone could point me to our 15-points-a-season keeper, commanding stopper, overlapping fullbacks, box-to-box midfield general and a winger who can skin a fullback? Because the promotion teams I remember had most of these as well as one or two prolific strikers.

Bolton escape with a last gasp 1-1 draw at home to Blackpool. Pretty embarrassing for them, draw or not.

Sounded like a dodgy goal.

As for us, we were the only team to win in the Championship today. Put that on a postcard to Pune!!!! HAPPY DAYS!

It should be an interesting Championship next season. Wigan and Blackpool down to be replaced by two good footballing teams in PNE and Bristol City and probably Leicester and Burnley also joining the Championship.

It s could well be a stonker next season.

Six out of the Eight Championship games played today had crowds in excess of Twenty thousand...getting consistently harder for us to compete in even this league.

We are back to where we were when your namesake was banging them in. We have seen it before and our natuarl level without outside funding is yo yoing between the 1st div and the Championship. tbh it won't even be that unless we can get the cost of ST's up.

We are back to where we were when your namesake was banging them in. We have seen it before and our natuarl level without outside funding is yo yoing between the 1st div and the Championship. tbh it won't even be that unless we can get the cost of ST's up.

Do you really believe that people are going to pay for a hike in Season ticket prices ?

The football if thats the word , witnessed these last 4 seasons has been awful...

The we are where we are crap is wearing thin , the Venkys are too blame and I for one wish they would do one ...If that means administration and the Nirthern Premier , so be it !

With these rogues, thieves and vagabounds at the helm we are heading for oblivion......

Do you really believe that people are going to pay for a hike in Season ticket prices ?

The football if thats the word , witnessed these last 4 seasons has been awful...

The we are where we are crap is wearing thin , the Venkys are too blame and I for one wish they would do one ...If that means administration and the Nirthern Premier , so be it !

With these rogues, thieves and vagabounds at the helm we are heading for oblivion......

'A hike'? Im only suggesting we pay the going rate! I predicted the danger of subsidising ST's way back when it was instigated. I said back then that subsidised tickets and relegation could screw us over.

Your attitude is a consequence of John Wiliams using the Premier League money to subsidise ST's and fill the ground. We don't have that funny munny any longer and are now back to living in the real world. Adapt or die.

Lucio Varneo has scored for Ipswich.

What a Player!

In other news: I see this Forest are really up for 9th place. It's going to be an exciting battle during the run-in. And one that sure will justify a season ticket price hike.

'A hike'? Im only suggesting we pay the going rate! I predicted the danger of subsidising ST's way back when it was instigated. I said back then that subsidised tickets and relegation could screw us over.

Your attitude is a consequence of John Wiliams using the Premier League money to subsidise ST's and fill the ground. We don't have that funny munny any longer and are now back to living in the real world. Adapt or die.

I was here long before John Williams appeared on the scene...

Blackburn folks will not pay these prices though - many cannot. What we need to do is keep the pricing where it is (subject to cost of living increases) and get bums on seats. Let's start by not playing backwards negative football. Putting the price up for Bowyer's brand is simply kicking those fans who have remained loyal in the teeth.

It won't make a great deal of difference either. Even in the Championship TV money makes a bigger difference than the likely gains in gates once you've price a fair section out of it and the hardcore make up the balance.

We could also do worse than speaking to Bradford fans about how they have tapped into the South Asian population.

Anyway. Hard lines Blackpool fans. People complain about the Oystons but that least they took Blackpool on a proper adventure (upwards) before they needed their money back. We've had precisely the opposite. Stupid owners who continue to throw their money away, paying for failure. If Rovers fans are being conditioned to accept we are in (or heading for) our 'proper place' then it's hard to argue that Blackpool (and even Wigan) are not doing the same.

Oh for Dave Whelan to buy out Venkys with some kind of clever negotiation surrounding the debt...

• Backroom

So for those keeping count 14 points behind with 18 to play for, Bowyer said after the Brighton game it wasn't over but the fat lady is singing now.

The top four of this league is enthralling it's such a shame we never have anything to really aim for in the run in.

Archived