BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Radio rovers

1 hour ago, Hasta said:

I'll just phone my 70 year old dad who've been house-bound for 7 years following a stroke and tell him he won't be listening to the game today.

His Rovers life is still the radio and the LT.

I guess he's another long standing supporter who is now doing "away games only".

Heart breaking. Forcing a long-standing fan to switch off his wireless while at the same time allowing overseas fans get to watch every game live on TV for a very reasonable cost indeed: a service which your dad is also excluded from. Really doesn't seem fair. (That's not a pop at our overseas fans by the way).

I bloody hate Venkys even more when I read stuff like this.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

Stop taking the thread off topic you troll. 

why are getting involve in conversations that don't need to?

Suggest you look back at who took it off topic first but you wont criticise Stuart as he is follow protestor whilst I am not. funny which side you always agree on

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Much like everything else about our decline.

By and large, fans have been more than happy to accept our lower grade status at each drop in quality, stature and division.

Rovers fans have been so disappointing when it comes to taking any affirmative action and have instead accepted, nay cemented, our fate. The excuses to ease consciences are nearly as galling as the excuses for inaction.

But don't confront it any more, because that's just 'willy waving'.

Ian McGregor would have called it "managed decline".

Rage, rage against the dying of the light...

4 minutes ago, Husky said:

The last time I bought an actual season ticket it was around that price :o

Season tickets don't you get home and away games. Plus only 3.75% of that £140 goes to the club. Double win! 

14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Suggest you look back at who took it off topic first but you wont criticise Stuart as he is follow protestor whilst I am not. funny which side you always agree on

How can you not be a protestor Chaddy? I thought everyone was a protestor in one way or another.

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Season tickets don't you get home and away games. Plus only 3.75% of that £140 goes to the club. Double win! 

I thought £4.95 a month for 'Player' was stretching it a bit (as I didn't use it so much). So I'm a bit reluctant to sign up for something triple the cost.

Might have to go back to the days of 'watching on Ceefax'.

Edited by Husky

Just now, Husky said:

I thought £4.95 a month for 'Player' was stretching it a bit (as I didn't use it so much). So I'm a bit reluctant to sign up for something triple the cost.

Might have to go back to the days of 'watching on Ceefax'.

What's an away day at Southend cost? £20 a ticket, £40 in travel, £30 in beer, £20 on food?

1 minute ago, J*B said:

What's an away day at Southend cost? £20 a ticket, £40 in travel, £30 in beer, £20 on food?

Surely you can minimise costs by taking a packed lunch and not drinking so much ;)

Plus, you can't walk down the pier or go troglodyte watching on iFollow.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

You've done the same to me several times, particularly on the transfers thread Chaddy. And several times I have agreed with you, especially with Nyambe over the summer. 

Back to the RR discussion. 

It seems the solution offered by Rovers (to more than one person) to the problem of no commentary for those affected by visual impairment within the ground, is to get the person sat next to you to tell you what is going on .

Pure class and befitting of the slumdogs ownership

How is the iFollow stream? Is it like the old days when you could often find a one camera Rovers stream from the 'usual sites'.? Albeit for 'free'.

Perhaps someone will start streaming iFollow, lol, like the good old days?

Without Player gone and being in the 3rd division (meaning bigger teams like Preston etc. taking priority on Radio Lancs) I guess some of us that don't live in the local area most or all of the year will become even more distant.

Edited by Husky

27 minutes ago, Husky said:

How is the iFollow stream? Is it like the old days when you could often find a one camera Rovers stream from the 'usual sites'.? Albeit for 'free'.

Perhaps someone will start streaming iFollow, lol, like the good old days?

Without Player gone and being in the 3rd division (meaning bigger teams like Preston etc. taking priority on Radio Lancs) I guess some of us that don't live in the local area most or all of the year will become even more distant.

IMG_0004.JPG

2 hours ago, Hasta said:

Game not shown on concourse  anymore. 

The 'matchday experience'.

Apparently there was some technical hitch, that meant the concourse nor the blues (where people have paid for a s/t to watch game in there) the game didn't work.