BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they do come up it wouldn't surprise me to see the Police impose 'Burnley game' travel restrictions on their fans considering the amount of bother last time we played them in the league cup.

We've played them in the league since.. Both night games.. The promotion night at weepdale

A derby game without Lancs Police restrictions will be a good craic, of course.

However, I won't be shedding any tears if Swindon do the business. I work with a fair few PNE fans and they have a chip on each shoulder.

'we are a city club' 'sleeping giant' etc etc.

• Moderation Lead

A derby game without Lancs Police restrictions will be a good craic, of course.

However, I won't be shedding any tears if Swindon do the business. I work with a fair few PNE fans and they have a chip on each shoulder.

'we are a city club' 'sleeping giant' etc etc.

This argument has never washed for me, being a City club doesn't necessarily guarantee a large fanbase- just ask Lincoln and Chester.

Success will always be the determining factor in the size of attendances by and large.

you weren't in there end like me then ;)

I was stuck in the Tom Finney stand along with about 500 other Rovers fans. Brilliant watching our fans celebrate, just wish I had been in amongst them.

PNE had a bit of a lower league reputation for trouble. I once travelled to Gillingham with PNE and about 100 of their fans straight off the train stormed the main Gillingham Pub (whatever and wherever that may be), putting windows through and the like in retribution for ther fans taking the Deepdale Pub at the home game.

All clear now. Bomb has been removed from site. Play-offs back on.

All the nobbers can climb onto their coaches with a picture of a Virgin train on the front of their shirts. :wacko:

PKE's could travel on their Bandwagon.

bank holiday will cost a bomb there

Is that a pun? If it is you will get a ticking off and may end up doing time. There could also be an explosion in the number of hits on this site, with ll the fun we are having!

No skin off my nose if PNE go up. Much rather go to Weepdale than Swindon. Especially if we still had a decent team.

Quite fond of a trek to Swindon meself. Some good memories of a few treks down there although no memories of any good results. Cannot be doing with Knobbers in any shape or form, we've enough with dingles and notlob in our earoles lol

Archived