BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston

• Backroom

Couldn't care less about them at all in terms of rivalry, quite like them in fact

Edit - never seen any of this rivalry and when I worked in preston there wasn't much of it at all

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For personal reasons, I have a soft spot for Preston as the city has played a big part in my life.

Will be delighted if they get promoted.

As with Burnley, all this rivalry crap is nonsense and time folk showed some maturity.

For personal reasons, I have a soft spot for Preston as the city has played a big part in my life.

As with Burnley, all this rivalry crap is nonsense and time folk showed some maturity.

:lol::lol: :lol:

good one

"Good to see so many Preston fans kitted out in the bowler hats and that. But all fur coat and no knickers springs to mind. You're not the gentry if you're dressed up to the nines but act like a @#/?. You're more than welcome in our pubs, but not if you're intent on causing a scene. Can't remember the last time I saw the police called to the No 7. Probably about 25 years ago when it was a different kind of pub entirely.

Carry on like that and I'd suggest investing in a pair of forceps. Some of you are going to need them to remove those hats from up your arse."

Read the above on a Barnsley forum about yesterdays game.

http://bbs.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?225445-Gentry&p=1657111&mode=linear#post1657111

It sounds like the nobbers have more knobs than most. :tu: See, I'm getting into this rivalry thing already (it might even help detract from next seasons predicted disgrace of a football showing from our lot).

PNE have been building a bit of a reputation in the last few years apparently, kicking off all over the place by all accounts.

Sounds like they're taking over from those idiots down M65.

My other halfs brother in law can't stand us, can't really fathom out why. I've no real feelings one way or another. Never really been on our radar tbh

PKE fans know they'll live their whole life without winning a trophy.

IF they come up what are the odds on them getting the bounce that a lot of promoted ex-league 1 clubs get and finish higher than us next season?

Considering that season 3 is when Bowyer is due to turn water to wine, his Lazurus season, they will have to win the league to do it ;)

They are not up yet.

Far from it.

A small injury to Garner and they won't make top 2.

Their play-off record makes ours look impressive!

Gally and Garner on form is too good for that league. If they stay fit, they go up. Why on earth Gally hasn't come back here is beyond me...on loan or something .

We don't agree on much these days Mercerman, but I agree one hundred per cent with this. There was a time when you could turn up at the Turf, mix with Burnley fans on the Longside, have a laugh and a joke about the game in an atmosphere of friendly rivalry without fear of some idiot throwing a punch because you had the wrong scarf on. Sadly, times have changed and not for the better.

Boyhood Knob End fan according to every interview I've seen. Someone who knows him was on here a bit back saying it was his Dad who was a Rover and used to take him to both grounds or something. For me he's a proven league one striker who scores for fun when the teams doing well but perhaps not so much when they aren't, maybe wrong though.

Boyhood Knob End fan according to every interview I've seen. Someone who knows him was on here a bit back saying it was his Dad who was a Rover and used to take him to both grounds or something. For me he's a proven league one striker who scores for fun when the teams doing well but perhaps not so much when they aren't, maybe wrong though.

They are definitely rovers fans as a family.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate them as much as burnley and really hope they bottle it again .

Its on from 7 points to one...COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNS

too good for that league Abs, another sorry state of affairs in the Wankys reign. Burnley have and now preston look to be taking over us.....only for a crack pot owner at blackpool or we'd be bottome of the lancashire pile.....

Parson and his pals are like that quartet of fiddlers on the Titanic.

Archived