BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was any other side in League One taking PNE's place other than MK 'Dons' then I would be absolutely delighted.

However, I just cannot for one second be pleased for MK 'Dons'. Despite the best efforts of the national media, in particular Sky Sports, to improve their image and try to have them accepted by football fans across the country, I will never accept them as a club and will never forget what the Football League did in setting them on their way. They are everything wrong with football rolled into one, and nice positive stories about their style of play, nice shiny new stadium and highly rated young manager mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

As much as I dislike PNE, I would much sooner they had a place in the second tier than a joke club like MK.

The one thing that disturbs me more than anything is the sight of 16,000 home 'fans' celebrating on Sunday when they got promoted.

Who are these people? Who did they support 10 years ago? Why didn't they turn up and watch Milton Keynes City in non-league?

Most of them would have had an armchair ST for Man Utd/Lpool/Chelsea/Arsenal.

These kinds of fans can easily be swayed, I bet we all know said fans, especially kids who when actually taking in a game at Ewood easily convert.

Better to have games against Preston and Burnley rather than Wigan and Blackpool right?

id rather play Outer Mongolia than the nobbers .. Anyway you can't get a better away day than Blackpool

Huge lumps of the populations of Houghton, Walton le dale, Whittle, Clayton le woods, Buckshaw Village, Euxton and Chorley will suddenly remember they are die hard Knobbers now Wembley is on the cards ! I still think they'll fook it up in the usual fashion. Up yours Deggsy :)

Idiots. They'll be the first to complain when the fences go up. These on the field so-called friendly invasions are a fad now. 95% of fans are good natured but there are some unnoticed among them.

Watching at the end nobber fans were trying to get the shirt off their own players' backs. I think some of them think thy are up. Long way to go yet.

LIKE IVE SAID ALL ALONG TOSSPOT CLUB , TOSSPOT FANS AND TOSSPOT SHAW.

I HOPE THEY HAVE TO PLAY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS , ID BAN THEM FROM GOING TO WEMBLEY AAS WELL .AND FANS ON HERE WANT THEM SCROTES TO COME UP.

Archived