BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reading v Blackburn Rovers - 11th April 2015 3pm KO

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers getting outplayed and out numbered in midfield.,

Reading playing 4-2-3-1 formation whilst we are playing 4-4-2.

still think we need a play 4-2-3-1 formation

Not to worry , sure Gaz will change it on 60 mins when his phone reminder goes off :)

bit of Rovers pressure now

I was going to go as I was sure Bowyer would lighten up and play some youngsters. Am I glad I didn't now. For any doubters that starting eleven tells you everything about the cautious approach which has cost us this season and last.

Better Come to the woods here in sweden to catch our mouthwatering premiere in the div.6 reserve league, will field four 16-year olds in the starting 11. And a promising striker on top in the mere age of 41 😊

• Backroom

If Marshall is as inspiring as he has been recently there is no creativity in the team meaning the only real hope is a lump up the the lump and hope he can get Rhodes into the game

• Backroom

Mercer hacked your account Tom? Didn't think I'd see your head drop! :red_card:

I have my moments where my head goes and i just get fed up with it all

My true feelings are a muddle

If Marshall is as inspiring as he has been recently there is no creativity in the team meaning the only real hope is a lump up the the lump and hope he can get Rhodes into the game

Reading commentary just talking about Marshall saying he has been "bang average" today and not the player they have seen before?

• Backroom

surely time for some subs

The pocket watch will be going off any moment now

Other results going our way today - if we are aiming for the play offs we need to win by a few

Archived