BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reading v Blackburn Rovers - 11th April 2015 3pm KO

Less than 24hrs to go and no match thread. Such a general malaise

So here it is.

Reading are 10 points off relegation with 18 to play

Rovers are 14 off the play offs (15 if you consider GD) with 18 to play.

Reading have more riding on it whilst even a thumping win for Rovers wouldn't lift the gloom.

Never been to Reading. Nearest I have been is Twyford.

Enjoy :)

PS £10 a ticket http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/reading-blackburn-rovers-tickets-travel-2347928.aspx

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“We’ll be without Baps,” manager Gary Bowyer confirmed.

Good grief. Even he's using that bloody crude nickname now

I thought Captain Fantastic would run through walls to play?

Leg hanging off? " Meh! Pick me Boss"

"Grant Hanley has had another setback which doesn’t help us at this particular time at all, so he’s had to come off his rehab. He was progressing nicely but just can’t push it on further."

Setback. Did that involve several Gins and a bottle of Smirnoff Ice?

Their minds on the cup, us knackered from the cup and down to the bare bones. No choice but to blood some yoof. As for the game a 1-1 snoozefest.

Rhodes for us in front of 650 Rovers and a load of Reading fans :)

Never been before so this will be another ground for me ticked off , me and the boy going, hopefully see us win as iirc Reading has been a happy hunting ground for us

Fingers down throat

I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it but there's no need for that. The difference between the main board and this one is that ALL views are welcome - certainly by the admin - Parson expresses his love for our club in a different way to you and I. But it's just as valid.

#All we are sayin'...#

I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it but there's no need for that. The difference between the main board and this one is that ALL views are welcome - certainly by the admin - Parson expresses his love for our club in a different way to you and I. But it's just as valid.

#All we are sayin'...#

Correct Stuart. We differ on so much at times but at the end of the day we both love the club we support.

Only one fit senior centre half for tomorrow in Killa according to the official site. Will GB blood the youth in Lenihan? More likely that Spurr will come in IMO.

Just what is going on at Brockhall? No other club in the league has injury problems like us.

Spot on.

I keep saying it but our injuries are beyond the norm.

Have never known so many hamstring injuries.

I think our record shows that there is something seriously amiss with our conditioning and medical teams. I suspect some incumbents are living on their 'reputation'. Time for a clear out and the infusion of some hungry and talented new blood.

As for the match - Reading in a canter by 3 or 4 goals to nil.

Their minds on the cup, us knackered from the cup and down to the bare bones. No choice but to blood some yoof. As for the game a 1-1 snoozefest.

Rhodes for us in front of 650 Rovers and a load of Reading fans :)

I'd be amazed if there's 65 of our lot. Awfully long way to go to see a disinterested team get tubbed 3-0.

I'd be amazed if there's 65 of our lot. Awfully long way to go to see a disinterested team get tubbed 3-0.

Just over 500 sold from us, at ten pound a ticket I'd imagine if the Liverpool game wasn't a few days before we'd have probably shifted a thousand. Think we'll come away with at least a point tomorrow against a Reading side with one eye on their Fa Cup semi.

Archived