BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reading v Blackburn Rovers - 11th April 2015 3pm KO

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to the all game. Sounded like awful game to watch.

Typical end of the season game when both teams haven't got anything to play.

Only positive is another clean sheet.

Nothing to play for ? when the of nirvana of 9th is there for the taking! Think how much the squad value increase of a team finishing 9th would have Mrs D lubing up the rabbit compared to team at 11th.

Where does O'Sullivan play does anyone know? He's a CM isn't he? I remember he played there against Birmingham once on the last day of the season.

Played as a winger when on loan at Accy Stanley earlier in the season.

Played in the number 10 role against Birmingham City that day. Played in the same role against Leeds last week.

so fecking what?

Just making the point that some managers do it.

Listened to the all game. Sounded like awful game to watch.

Typical end of the season game when both teams haven't got anything to play.

Only positive is another clean sheet.

Thought you'd find something positive.

No youngsters blooded and no shots on target kinda trumps the positives.

Are you not disappointed that no youth players played today, Chaddy? IMO it was ridiculous not to blood them.

I am disappointed not to see O'Sullivan in the team.

look at the team I picked. Lenihan and O'Sullivan were in my team. plus I wanted to see a 4-2-3-1 formation aswell

Nothing to play for ? when the of nirvana of 9th is there for the taking! Think how much the squad value increase of a team finishing 9th would have Mrs D lubing up the rabbit compared to team at 11th.

I agree. With Charlton and Sheff W drawing 1-1 and Forest losing at home 1-0 it's an excellent point away from home and one could even say another master-stroke from GG.

Doesn't bear thinking about! I'm not sure if the 646 Rovers should be congratulated or certified? Season ended some time ago.

• Moderation Lead

Sounded like a shocking game, Chaddy is right in saying a clean sheet is a positive, but that really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Knowing there's nothing to play for, why in god's name are the kids not getting minutes??

thought you find some thing to moan about. haha

You've already said you were disappointed not to see OSullivan, so you're conflicting with your own feelings.

If you genuinely don't feel there are things to moan about, you must be deluded.

Can you give me any real positives in our predicaments?

You've already said you were disappointed not to see OSullivan, so you're conflicting with your own feelings.

I didnt moan about it.

Anyway time to go and collect my winnings for having 3rd and 4th at the grand National. Then off to watch Fast and Furious 7 at the cinema.

Everybody have a good night.

"The beauty of him is he can play either side down the flanks," added Bowyer. "He can play down the middle. So he does provide you with options.
"He's got a hell of a shot on him and a good eye for goal so wherever we play him we'll be looking for him to create and score goals for us."
GB will soon knock that out of him when he plays him at right back trying to grind out a draw in the unbeaten run for the next Pune trip :)

Because he's a " Venky puppet " and weak man, who's afraid to take a chance.

Unfortunately I fear we're stuck with him for some time to come, don't think many will be looking forward to next season

with him still at the helm.

Archived