BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Forest

klos

Forest come to Rovers Saturday having won 1 drawn 2 lost 3 of last six games and since Jan played 10 away of which won 3 drawn 3 lost 4 . Game is chance for Rovers to do double following November win there.

Will King be available to play?

We could win 2-0

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win will probably see us secure 9th place. Even if we do though, I'm already cringing at the thought of Bowyer's chirpy post-match interview about how "we defended magnificently," and that "Lee Williamson was outstanding today," during a 0-0 draw.

TBH It's hardly going to inspire people.. Another dead rubber at a deserted Ewood with an attendance of you guessed it 13,500..

When in reality there's more in the chippy Friday tea time

Forest come to Rovers Saturday having won 1 drawn 2 lost 3 of last six games and since Jan played 10 away of which won 3 drawn 3 lost 4 . Game is chance for Rovers to do double following November win there.

Will King be available to play?

We could win 2-0

Not such a great record for wee dougue then. Boring 0 0.

Really struggling to get enthused about this. A case of after the Lord Mayor's Show following last week's FA Cup match and the uninspiring results since.

Fast forward to the end of the season and let's see exactly what we are dealing with.

Great club/fans good team, boyhood club done ever so well this season, Brian Clough, me dad, when I were a lad etc etc pass the sick bucket.

A right good 1 - 1

Really wouldn't surprise me to see us go unbeaten till the end of the season now, not that we'll win any like .........

Great club/fans good team, boyhood club done ever so well this season, Brian Clough, me dad, when I were a lad etc etc puke in a bucket.

A right good 1 - 1

Really wouldn't surprise me to see us go unbeaten till the end of the season now, not that we'll win any like .........

It wouldn't bother me if we lost the last 4 games, might put a bit of pressure on for the trip to Pune.

A win will probably see us secure 9th place. Even if we do though, I'm already cringing at the thought of Bowyer's chirpy post-match interview about how "we defended magnificently," and that "Lee Williamson was outstanding today," during a 0-0 draw.

Thats not possible though is it? We can't win and draw the same game.

I've never seen a thread so full of spoilt babyhouse, churlish opinion from bitter little people who will I feel actually be cock a hoop should we lose to Forest just so they can continue and even intensify their sniping and backbiting. Irrational discontent from the enemy within is spreading like a bloody disease on here. Just find something else to do Saturday you lot cos you are all 4 years too late. You all need to try and get up to speed with your opinions and if you were so bloody clever you would have done!

cue the dog pack no doubt.

I too think we will win O1JW. Hopefully more of the young lads will get a run out as there's nothing like life as a way of learning. And we're going to need them

I think home advantage may be key and tip the balance our way.

Looking for a professional approach to the end of the season. As far as I know the players are still being paid so I'm expecting them to try just as hard now, as they did in early season.

• Backroom

Now it's officially over we should play the kids.

I said about 5 weeks ago that under no circumstances should Brown start ahead of a fit Rudy but he seems to still be the number one choice and first name on the team sheet.

Imagine we will see what Paul Taylor can do which is fine at this point.

3-0 win

This game is now MASSIVE!

Craig Conway: So it’s on to Nottingham Forest and hopefully we can finish above them and that has to be the aim now. The manager has stressed to us that there are always aims and goals you can set yourself, personally and as a team, and that’s what we’ll be doing.

• Backroom

I'm looking forward to it, expect now it's officially all over they will just want to go out and play football.

Quite excited to see O'Sullivan play though Lenihan may get his chance as well with Mahoney next week.

Archived