BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to watch us against huddersfield away and spent £24 on a ticket. I am going up there with a huddersfield fan and he is going in the home end and his ticket is costing him £5!!!!!

That is a decking disgrace. Would not have been accepted in JW day.

Last away game, not far away, good for a day out so there should be a turn out for that reason alone. As for the game who cares :)

Hudds 2 Rovers 4

Rhodes and Rudy to sign off for us in style, cheers lads all the best !

• Moderation Lead

18 may in manc land .

Ha, we genuinely were having a laugh at the nickname of Barry Manilow though Abbey, trust me, that's some dynamite ammunition!!

• Moderation Lead

I'm game for this will likely have a gig night before but the millions of "manilows" can't wait!

There's possibility of a 'Spoons breakfast in the morning first, that should be decision made, hair of the dog and all that! :tu:

Yep. It's on there now. For pre-purchased tickets

http://www.htafc.com/news/article/huddersfield-town-blackburn-rovers-ticket-info-2408952.aspx

Rovers ticket info:

Ticket Prices are as follows:
Adults £24
Seniors (60+) £14
Under 18’s £10
Under 8’s £5

Read more at http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/huddersfield-town-blackburn-rovers-tickets-travel-2386800.aspx#H4Js3PxLi5TraU3O.99

• Backroom

I bit the bullet and bought a couple last night too.

I always enjoy the last game of the season. Jordan Rhodes enjoys scoring vs Huddersfield so should make for an OK game.

Well, got my tickets for this last night..... a new ground if nothing else.

Just noticed this re-John Smiths Stadium, came 19th out 24 in this recent Survey.

Ewood didn't do to well either 16th, but at least we beat the Breezeblock(17th) and Wigan came bottom.http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news-john-smiths-stadium-huddersfield-town-9094615

Sorry link doesn't seem to be working,double checked too. - Click on News and scroll down on right.

Not much else said, Derby came top and only one guys opinion anyway.

Ewoods rarely done well in these kind of things but it all depends on the match visited etc. Impossible to judge these things really unless your a fair minded neutral who's visited all the grounds ten times over covering a many years and various situations. Good job he didn't turn up under Appleton or we'd be nailed on bottom :)

Archived