BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might make this one, courtesy of a couple of Town friends, if I can get away from work early enough.

Going for a comfortable Rovers' win in a game that doesn't matter - the hospitality and good craic will be my only reasons for going.

No doubt, we will get nonsense from Bowyer about the season ending too early, just as we start getting one or two back from injury, and what might have been.

I hope we see more then two youngsters start..won't happen but would love this

.............raya...........

.nyambe...lenhihan..Spurr...ollson.

.......evans..Williamson....

.mahoney.............. ..conway.

............o sullivan........

...........rhodes............

• Backroom

Interestingly O'Sullivan tweeted two laughing faces a few minutes before the team was announced and he's not even on the bench - wonder if that was a reaction or unrelated

@OneRovers: ROVERS: Eastwood, Henley, Lenihan, Spurr, Olsson, P.Taylor, Williamson, Evans, Conway, Gestede, Rhodes.

@OneRovers: Subs: Raya (GK), King, Dunn, Brown, Cairney, Marshall, Spearing.

Glad Marshall is dropped but why Dunn on the bench before Mahoney and O'Sullivan

I was thinking the same about O'Sullivans tweet, in fairness we have brought him back from Barnsley where he was playing every week, to games like today where he travels and isn't even on the bench, must be disappointing but I don't think that tweet will last long!

Typical Bowyer though only playing Lenihan because his hand is forced, he has no faith in the youngsters.

Today was really the day to try two or even three youngsters out. But cautious Bowyer daren't.

Unless there are other reasons such as injuries or niggles in which case why don't the club give the fans the information?

We can't risk the young lads when we're in a race for ninth.

That's a pressure cooker situation for them. Just not fair on their development

Someone talking some sense for once. We can't blood some unproven youngsters whilst we are in the midst of a heated and important battle. We're so close to surpassing all expectations.....it would be madness to risk that.

Besides, you can't win anything with kids.

At the moment sounds like Huddersfield the ones trying to play a bit, stays like this might have to start discussing that new cushion prestonblue :)

Do you want a photo? It has pheasants on and nice tassels like a belly dancer would wear on her nipples

At the moment sounds like Huddersfield the ones trying to play a bit, stays like this might have to start discussing that new cushion prestonblue :)

Poor PB, those piles are a killer :(

Do you want a photo? It has pheasants on and nice tassels like a belly dancer would wear on her nipples

:lol: :lol:

good local derbies to attend.

Rovers haven't started playing today.

Correct chaddy, 6 games to get the blood flowing, add Leeds to that also makes 8.

Archived