BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok there are valid reasons for being cautious with a patched up team I suppose but would it have been any different anyway. It just goes to reinforce yet again that whatever the personnel or however he lines them up or whoever the oppo the mindset is always the same. It's what they have coached into them everyday and the vibes from the manager. it'll never change under this fella, he's done his job and really stabilised things but it's time to try and kick on if they were to hold on to most players.

It's going to be a struggle to motivate to renew and watch us draw our way to midtable again next year. It'll happen, good team or not because that's his DNA and you can't change that !

wait a minute, King has just come back from Injury and so wasn't expecting to start this game.

is O'Sullivan fit?

Bowyer has said that Steele, Eastwood and Raya will start 1 game each out of the last 3 games.

I'm looking forward to Raya starting against Ipswich at Home.

Right on King. The keeper thing though is pathetic and shows what we are up against under Bowyer. There is absolutely no need for it as we know what Easty/Steely can do so it should have been Raya starting all 3 for a proper look at him, it's common sense. No other manager would do it like this it's just him being a weed and keeping them all happy, ridiculously weak minded management .

wait a minute, King has just come back from Injury and so wasn't expecting to start this game.

is O'Sullivan fit?

Bowyer has said that Steele, Eastwood and Raya will start 1 game each out of the last 3 games.

I'm looking forward to Raya starting against Ipswich at Home.

Granted I don't know the fitness of those individual players. But if they weren't fit we could have brought in someone else from the under 21s who did so well.

My point was that with nothing to play for Bowyer should be forcing himself to try something a bit daring, excite the fans and give them hope that next season will be better.

Right on King. The keeper thing though is pathetic and shows what we are up against under Bowyer. There is absolutely no need for it as we know what Easty/Steely can do so it should have been Raya starting all 3 for a proper look at him, it's common sense. No other manager would do it like this it's just him being a weed and keeping them all happy, ridiculously weak minded management .

Also there was no need to sign Steele ....

Another wage we are paying !

But then again agents will probably have made a a few quid out of it !

Brother was at the game. Said Williamson was dump and needed dragging off long before he was. Nearly cost us a goal before Huddersfield got their second. Typical Bowyer taking him off in the 87th.

For me, Evans and Williamson as our CM pairing just personifies Bowyer.

Gaz will have been taking pics on his mobile of the Hudds pitch invasion for his trek to India. " See Madame this is how fans in England celebrate a draw. It's all about fair play and being nice to each other, draws get good publicity" .

Gaz will have been taking pics on his mobile of the Hudds pitch invasion for his trek to India. " See Madame this is how fans in England celebrate a draw. It's all about fair play and being nice to each other, draws get good publicity" .

That explains why we didn't make a sub around 60 minutes, he was setting the camera up on his phone and accidently knocked the reminder off

That explains why we didn't make a sub around 60 minutes, he was setting the camera up on his phone and accidently knocked the reminder off

Or accidently missed the recommended sub txt from Pune :rover:

You do know that none of those things will happen Simon?

Maybe not. Any improvement under GB won't either imo.

I should have course said we let those various leads slip in 3 of the last 4 games rather than the last 3 away games but it's still completely unacceptable.

Brother was at the game. Said Williamson was dump and needed dragging off long before he was. Nearly cost us a goal before Huddersfield got their second. Typical Bowyer taking him off in the 87th.

Backward and Slow !

Also there was no need to sign Steele ....

Another wage we are paying !

But then again agents will probably have made a a few quid out of it !

Alleluia brother!

Alleluia again.

Bowyer talking about how Conway has ten assists for the season made me take a look at the assists stats for the league. Guess who is second in the league, with 13 assists? Alan Judge.

• Backroom

Sounds like we gave it a right good go and their goals shouldn't have counted.

We've done pretty well in the "if only" league during the past four seasons. Good to see we're on course for another top placed finish this year.

For their first goal we had a three man wall of Conway, Evans and Williamson. No wonder Butterfield had no problem getting the ball over them. Eastwood didn't exactly cover himself in glory either. The equaliser was another strike from outside the box when we just didn't get close enough to them. Overall I felt Huddersfield were better than us and controlled central midfield where Evans and Williamson were caught in possession numerous times.

Losing Gestede and Rhodes would be disastrous for this football club. I would go as far as to say losing them and Bowyers ineptitude will put us in the bottom six next season.

Something that has been irritating me all week is that GB has been building up Craig Conway like he's Damien Duff when in reality he's been very ordinary imo. So what if he's managed ten assists? That should be the bare minimum expected over a 46 game season surely.

If he was chipping in regularly with 12 -15 goals per season from that position then yes, that would justify being talked about in such glowing terms.

Archived