BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Away

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Cheer up #raceforninth champions with one game to go , Magnificent!

Telegraph working late getting the special pull out ready for Monday and a range of #raceforninth Champions merchandise available from Ribble shelving & Merchandise Ltd available from Tuesday

11th time I think this season we've failed to take 3-pts from winning position.......there are lies, damned lies and damning statistics.

This is very damning.

So what's that at least 22 points, where would that have put us.

I see Bower used one sub today.

• Backroom

Totally didn't matter (fortunately but mainly unfortunately)

But that sums up our season, the comments online suggested a goal was imminent yet the manager can't change the game to avoid it

Games really do happen to Bowyer don't they.

Not playing King when we are supposedly trying to convince him to sign a new deal, Williamson starting over O'Sullivan in a nothing game, the uninspiring Eastwood keeping Raya on the bench.

I hope they don't release season tickets soon because I don't think I could bring myself to buy one at the moment.

As others have already said plus ca change ...... but just to put a bit of meat on the bones, in the last 3 away games we've conceded the lead three times, twice and let a two goal lead slip respectively. It's a disgrace these are meant to be professional players not a pub team.

Like I said yesterday. Change the manager, keep Rhodes and Gestede, every other senior player up for sale, see what offers come in.

Gestede and Rhodes must be really teed off. They do their job most weeks only for their efforts to be tossed away.

You'd forgive them for feeling they should be playing somewhere else.

Exactly. We scored five in two games recently for two points and two more today for the single point. Since Samba and Nelsen we have been all over the place.

Games really do happen to Bowyer don't they.

Not playing King when we are supposedly trying to convince him to sign a new deal, Williamson starting over O'Sullivan in a nothing game, the uninspiring Eastwood keeping Raya on the bench.

I hope they don't release season tickets soon because I don't think I could bring myself to buy one at the moment.

wait a minute, King has just come back from Injury and so wasn't expecting to start this game.

is O'Sullivan fit?

Bowyer has said that Steele, Eastwood and Raya will start 1 game each out of the last 3 games.

I'm looking forward to Raya starting against Ipswich at Home.

Archived