BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You two really just don't know when to leave it and move on, I must have really hit a nerve with you both(or your both just not happy unless you have somebody to be having a go at)

That excludes you then as you are a nobody,

;)

keep pushing fella, its pointless me complaining or reporting your nasty shizer as the mods aren't interested anymore, So you just carry on as you are so everybody can see what a nasty arrogant cretin you are.

Also the fact that what you've typed in your last post and the contents of the link don't actually have any real relevance together is pretty dumb of you, but I get the jist of your post,

what if I do actually have mental health issues(as im sure by law of averages many on here will do or have suffered from in the past) do you think its clever of you to mock just for the sake of a cheap shot.

The only physiological issue you need to concern yourself with is the theory of 'projecting'

keep pushing fella, its pointless me complaining or reporting your nasty shizer as the mods aren't interested anymore, So you just carry on as you are so everybody can see what a nasty arrogant cretin you are.

B)

• Backroom

Blatter as arrogant as ever,the man believes he is untouchable!

Maybe he is. If he escapes any charges from these investigations, I think that will speak volumes and paint a pretty depressing picture that extends far beyond FIFA.

For anyone hoping UEFA will boycott FIFA, don't get your hopes up. We aren't talking about bastions of integrity there, either.

For anyone hoping UEFA will boycott FIFA, don't get your hopes up. We aren't talking about bastions of integrity there, either.

There has been talk of UEFA boycotting a World Cup. Blatter has dismissed it (UEFA needs FIFA and FIFA needs UEFA apparently) but that's what it's going to take.

Make it clear there is a vote of no-confidence in Blatter's leadership and create a new European competition for as long as he is in charge.

How can the leader of such an organisation abdicate responsibility for things happening on his watch?

Apologise for what ?

Beautifully played.

"Next question".

No, you thought you was being witty in some way, but even you cant explain in what way, your just not half as smart as you like to think you are.

For thinking that you are pond life for making light of people suffering from mental illnesses.

Both of you and especially batty, do one

The amount bile that Batty comes out with on here is unbelievable as confirmed by how many posters pull him up on it.

Imy9, are you batty's minder or something

I'm calling you out for being a grade A d***.

You make light of people with mental issues and think its funny. The best you can do is call me someone's minder? Pretty ironic coming from you pal!

Third time of asking. Clarify your post.

You can't because it's clear. Best thing to do is drop it, learn a lesson and move on.

You make light of people with mental issues and think its funny. The best you can do is call me someone's minder?

Fairly obvious to anyone without an agenda what was going on.

Good to see David practising what he preaches though. He'd have had another name change by now if the boot was on the other foot!

Roll on the first friendly, FFS.

You make light of people with mental issues and think its funny. The best you can do is call me someone's minder? Pretty ironic coming from you pal!

You can't because it's clear. Best thing to do is drop it, learn a lesson and move on.

Well batty just confirmed in another thread what a moron he is, it seems you are now well on the way as well,

As for an explanation I think I prefer the current situation as it seems to be winding both of you up nicely

;)

Well batty just confirmed in another thread what a moron he is, it seems you are now well on the way as well,

As for an explanation I think I prefer the current situation as it seems to be winding both of you up nicely

;)

Ha ha ha. Brilliant. A moron for challenging you on a joke about people suffering from mental illnesses?

Side splitting humour. Bet your parents are proud of their kid. Are old grannies fair game too?

Btw pet you are going to have to work a lot harder to wind me up...a bit of casual racism may work?

Archived