BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is only him and one other on the podium!

If he is standing down it will be an attempt to get protection from prosecution from the FBI

It's a shoe in for Degsy or coco

Rumour that Shebby is boarding a plane to Zurich as we speak

Last time I was on holiday in Scotland, Kean left.

I'm currently on holiday in Scotland and Blatter walks.

Anyone want to fund another highland holiday for me if they want Bowyer gone? ;)

:lol:

The overwhelming sense is one of relief that he has gone - rather like 1997 when the Tories were finally forced out of Downing Street.

Now can the next president review the Qatar decision and move the 2022 World Cup to England - which Blatter insisted would never happen as long as he was in charge.

Septic set to resign..................so will he be running the shredder machines until his successor is elected..................I've read that such an 'extraordinary congress'' is expected to take place between December 2015 and March 2016......................giving Septic plenty of time to tidy the office and get his selection in the top seat.

Mind you if Septic said the world was round I'd join the Flat Earth Society.

I really do hope that the US cavalry keep at it, no one else has the balls.

I'd say one of two things has happened.

1) The FBI can link Blatter directly

2) Sponsors have met Blatter and said they will withdraw if he does not step down.

The former would be preferable imo as it would lead to prosecution and force a much more thorough reform.

The latter would be less satisfying as potentially the status quo could be maintained under a new head, and only token "reforms" occur.

I've said all week that Blatter could not survive. He's been a dead man walking. Reasons are many. Somebody already arrested singing like a canary to the FBI. UEFA threatening to leave FIFA. Demand from the huge global corporations which sponsor FIF. World Cups in a. Russia and b. Qatar.

There are rumblings that Chuck Blazer's testimony could be unsealed today. It should make for some juicy reading.

I mentioned this article last year but it got lost in the server explosion. It's a decent chronicle on uncle Chuck's outlandish lifestyle; http://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/the-rise-and-fall-of-chuck-blazer-the-man-who-built-and-bilk#.dtVEERKjMn

This article on Andrew Jennings, exposer-in-chief from the Washington Post is refreshing too; http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/03/how-a-curmudgeonly-old-reporter-exposed-the-fifa-scandal-that-toppled-sepp-blatter/?postshare=1651433336369627

Archived