BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Statement of intent

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gestede is THE ONE. The rest are inconsistant plodders and bottlers who put a shift in for 1 in 10 if we are lucky

The clubs promotion pledge is well on track.....

We've just sold Cairney for 3.5m?

That's a lot more than we paid for him.

So you're talking bunkum again Shaun.

Venkys want a return on players, Cairney is another Bowyer find and a success from a financial point of view.

We've just sold Cairney for 3.5m?

That's a lot more than we paid for him.

So you're talking bunkum again Shaun.

Venkys want a return on players, Cairney is another Bowyer find and a success from a financial point of view.

Unfortunately the Venky's idea of a return on players will more than likely see us relegated

Someone should tell them that the better the team as a whole do, the better the return on players. You get more tv exposure; your players are more coveted and therefore other teams will enter a bidding war for them. Why do you think Utd paid more or less what we asked for jones? They had to buy him there and then to stop anyone else getting him. Being decent in a rubbish team means someone will buy you for what they think you're worth. Being decent in a good team means someone will buy you for rather more if you handle the transactions properly.

£2.4m Gav. The addons mean nowt. As Brum discovered when they sold us that sorry excuse for a centre back

£1.9 whilst a lot to us is chicken feed to this clubs debt. I would much rather keep players like Cairney and change the manager. We might even get one who cam spot promotion level freebies and loans

£2.4m Gav. The addons mean nowt. As Brum discovered when they sold us that sorry excuse for a centre back

£1.9 whilst a lot to us is chicken feed to this clubs debt. I would much rather keep players like Cairney and change the manager. We might even get one who cam spot promotion level freebies and loans

But cairney is one of the 9/10 terrible (as opposed to 1/10 Gestede) players so isn't that worth snatching their hands off?

Only if you can replace them. The sure fire way of getting out of the embargo is for a new man to fire them up. A manager with balls would fire him to fulfill more of his potebtial...in fact all of them. Promotion would make any embargo a thing of the past. League 1 is now more likely than going up with every passing day

But as it has been said the whole club is sick.

The rest is just putting a dress on a pig

Great for Venkys Gav,shyte for the fans when they know they will see literally none of that player profit reinvested back into the side with the double whammy of FFP and their sheer incompetence to boot.

Selling our better players gives me little belief matters are improving.

Read this response to the latest rovers story in the Lancashire telegraph. Don't know if there is any truth in it?!

'Forbes of India magazine indicate that Venky's now disillusioned with their football club, and are planning a exit strategy. Administration procedures could take place at the end of 2015/16 season , if promotion back to the Premiership has not been achieved, which given the present situation, is unlikely. Venky,s of London ltd also to pursue Jerome Anderson for alleged misrepresentation , amongst other matters.
REG.'

Read this response to the latest rovers story in the Lancashire telegraph. Don't know if there is any truth in it?!

'Forbes of India magazine indicate that Venky's now disillusioned with their football club, and are planning a exit strategy. Administration procedures could take place at the end of 2015/16 season , if promotion back to the Premiership has not been achieved, which given the present situation, is unlikely. Venky,s of London ltd also to pursue Jerome Anderson for alleged misrepresentation , amongst other matters. [/size]REG.'[/size]

Reg writes loads of stuff on there. I can't remember any of it being true.

Reg writes loads of stuff on there. I can't remember any of it being true.

I've just done a quick search of the Forbes of India Magazine site and there's no article that says that. God knows what 'Reg's' motivation is or who he thinks he's going to kid. Must be a right numpty.

'Forbes of India magazine indicate that Venky's now disillusioned with their football club, and are planning a exit strategy. Administration procedures could take place at the end of 2015/16 season , if promotion back to the Premiership has not been achieved, which given the present situation, is unlikely. Venky,s of London ltd also to pursue Jerome Anderson for alleged misrepresentation , amongst other matters.

REG.'

Reg is a fantasist whose real name is probably Andrew from Burnley.

I think Reg does have good intentions, but seems to hold a grudge against someone at the Telegraph. He posts things on there from time to time and almost always ends the posting, with a parting shot at the owners of the paper. If my memory serves me correctly, I think they banned him at one point and that may be his bone of contention.

He has his own website reg of the rovers .com but some of the stuff on their is plain stupid. At one time for example, he suggested that David was about to buy us off Venky's.

He was the one putting it about that Barclays own the deeds to Ewood and Brockhall after seizing them to cover the 10 mill Rovers/Venkys owed them several years ago. No evidence of that I could find and as far as I'm aware Samba's sale was done to cover it.

Archived