BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

Really ?An analogy - your house is falling down, who do you consult, an architect or a journalist ?As far as I am aware, Kamy has no financial expertise which might help with his understanding of the situation.

If my house was falling down I wouldn't consult an architect who has a spectacular record for getting things wrong.

You conveniently edited my post. Any chance of addressing that issue?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really ?

An analogy - your house is falling down, who do you consult, an architect or a journalist ?

As far as I am aware, Kamy has no financial expertise which might help with his understanding of the situation.

Come on Mercer, if we know one thing its that players will not be sold cheap under this lot, regardless of the financial state of the club.

Think you're on a loser here pal.

Kamys post this morning just about sums up the situation i feel.

He was on the bench at the end of last season, coinciding with a good run of form..

That's scraping the barrel a bit, he made 45 appearances in total (37+8)

Only Rhodes and Marshall made more with 47, Olsson equalled it with 45.

As for starts, only those 3 and Evans bettered him. He was a regular last season, no matter how you dress it up.

*Disclaimer - Stats are from Wiki

Come on Mercer, if we know one thing its that players will not be sold cheap under this lot, regardless of the financial state of the club.

Think you're on a loser here pal.

Kamys post this morning just about sums up the situation i feel.

Only time will tell Gav.

Those are my views based upon my professional experience and understanding of Rovers' position.

Not going to debate it any longer and I rest my case for the moment.

That's scraping the barrel a bit, he made 45 appearances in total (37+8)

Only Rhodes and Marshall made more with 47, Olsson equalled it with 45.

As for starts, only those 3 and Evans bettered him. He was a regular last season, no matter how you dress it up.

*Disclaimer - Stats are from Wiki

Did he end the season as a regular starter?

Only time will tell Gav.

Those are my views based upon my professional experience and understanding of Rovers' position.

Yes agreed pal, I get the feeling he'll be gone come the start of the season, its just a matter of time.

Ah I didn't look at the forums didn't know many on there are dismissing it ..I checked Facebook and that and saw loads commenting on it

Said Boro have entered negotiations and just need to agree fee

So they are negotiating before a fee ? Your a card you really are

Only time will tell Gav.

'Moment' is a bit scetchy. Can you be more specific?

If you are looking for a reaction to your comment I don't think too many will bite because the majority of realists are of the same opinion. Some of the head in sand brigade might take you on though.

Just been speaking to my dad (lifelong rovers fan) who was at lords last week with someone on the FA board that is close with someone on the rovers board (not naming names as it could effect my job) who says you need to get £17m soon or administration is looming. Looks like venkys aren't bothered any more.

I think this would be positive. Rovers should just take the points hit, the possible relegation and regroup and start again.

Anyway just thought I would share that as you probably want to know what's going on as nothing is coming out of Ewood for you fans

I'll tell you now that no way that they will take £7-£8 million for Rhodes, not a chance. They have recently proved with Rudy that while they are willing to sell him and Rhodes they will not accept bids that are below their valuation, nor will they accept any "buy now pay later" type bids.

Said this yesterday on this MB and on twitter to a couple of Rovers fan there.

I see them saying Rhodes asking price is about 10 mil plus 2 mil in add on's. Gestede around 6 mil plus 3 mil in add on's

If Venkys was 'Quick Cash' then they would have accept Watford 5 mil bid plus 4 mil in add ons but they rejected it

Just been speaking to my dad (lifelong rovers fan) who was at lords last week with someone on the FA board that is close with someone on the rovers board (not naming names as it could effect my job) who says you need to get £17m soon or administration is looming. Looks like venkys aren't bothered any more.

I think this would be positive. Rovers should just take the points hit, the possible relegation and regroup and start again.

Anyway just thought I would share that as you probably want to know what's going on as nothing is coming out of Ewood for you fans

Miseryman will be all over this like a cheap suit!

Really ?

An analogy - your house is falling down, who do you consult, an architect or a journalist ?

As far as I am aware, Kamy has no financial expertise which might help with his understanding of the situation.

Personally i'd consult a Structural Engineer

Was that through injury do you know, or bowyer's choosing..?

Looks like Bowyers choosing, as he was on the bench but the point is he was a regular starter throughout the whole season, being benched (possibly to give others a game Taylor, O'sullivan) for 3 games doesn't change that.

Looks like Bowyers choosing, as he was on the bench but the point is he was a regular starter throughout the whole season, being benched (possibly to give others a game Taylor, O'sullivan) for 3 games doesn't change that.

If bowyer chose to bench him, does that not suggest he may have lost patience with him..?

Archived