BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmmm.........who to believe - you or Kamy. It's a chin rubber alright.

That u21 story?

No contest. Kamy every time!

Really ?

An analogy - your house is falling down, who do you consult, an architect or a journalist ?

As far as I am aware, Kamy has no financial expertise which might help with his understanding of the situation.

I see it more as a supporter v a non attender but no more I feel I am rising to the bait.

Think the world at Rovers has changed dramatically since Hull's £12m Rhodes offer last August and even from January's window.

IMV, Boro offer £7 to £8m up front for Rhodes then he's gone.

The bottom line is that V's seem to want cash quick - whilst they wont give Rhodes / Gestede away, you can forget all the fanciful valuations of the past.

I kinda feel like you are desperate for the @#/? to hit the fan so you can feel vindicated in your doom mongering... Personally I have no idea what the future hold but I do have optimism that Rhodes will be a rover come the end of the window!

I kinda feel like you are desperate for the @#/? to hit the fan so you can feel vindicated in your doom mongering... Personally I have no idea what the future hold but I do have optimism that Rhodes will be a rover come the end of the window!

That's the thing that gets me about Mercer. Not that he's sold Rhodes every window, or his incessant doom-mongering, it's the weird kick he seems to get out of all this.

• Moderation Lead

Just been speaking to my dad (lifelong rovers fan) who was at lords last week with someone on the FA board that is close with someone on the rovers board (not naming names as it could effect my job) who says you need to get £17m soon or administration is looming. Looks like venkys aren't bothered any more.

I think this would be positive. Rovers should just take the points hit, the possible relegation and regroup and start again.

Anyway just thought I would share that as you probably want to know what's going on as nothing is coming out of Ewood for you fans

Probably should have posted this first time around?

Be a great coup for Rovers if we signed Kim, Cardiff signed him for at least 2.5 million a few years ago and technically i think he is more gifted than Cairney.

I see him as a number ten sort of player and fear he needs to be in a five man midfield.

Random suggestion but Gamboa the Costa Rican right back has been told he has no future by Tony Pulis @ WBA, I'd certainly take him on loan to challenge Henley.

Be a great coup for Rovers if we signed Kim, Cardiff signed him for at least 2.5 million a few years ago and technically i think he is more gifted than Cairney.

I see him as a number ten sort of player and fear he needs to be in a five man midfield.

Random suggestion but Gamboa the Costa Rican right back has been told he has no future by Tony Pulis @ WBA, I'd certainly take him on loan to challenge Henley.

Am I the only one that wondered why Rovers were signing a Korean dictator?

Wouldn't matter he's not a regular 90 minute player, he came off after half an hour in the Stanley game

Another post aimed at starting a row.. What is it with this message board..?

It'd be a 'great coup', but you 'fear'..? 😐

Another post aimed at starting a row.. What is it with this message board..?

It'd be a 'great coup', but you 'fear'..?

As with most players Jay, you have to play them in the correct positions and understand how they are to fit into the team.

Gaz is hardly a genius when it comes to the above hence my fears.

Archived