BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Rhodes News On Injury

NIXON IN GOOD NEWS STORY ABOUT BLACKBURN SHOCKER

Let's hope this is one story he is on the money with.

He doesn't get many right so good luck with this one. No idea why he get's reported on here.

Tbh if the rumours of Rhodes walking the next day are true, then I am sure he's close to being fine. I've sprained my ankle on a number of occasions, sometimes worse than others, but normally struggled walking for a day or two. Sounds like the damage isn't too bad if he's able to use it at a time when it can be most tender. A couple of weeks keeping an eye on it and hopefully he'll be ok!

NIXON IN GOOD NEWS STORY ABOUT BLACKBURN SHOCKER

Let's hope this is one story he is on the money with.

Someone retweeted from Nickos profile a good put down to a Sheff Weds fan telling him to get real when asked if Weds will be in for Rhodes. Getting themselves a bit excited over Rhodes that Sheffield lot apparently, shame lol

Jordan Rhodes abducted by aliens and has a few beers with Elvis Presley

Just long enough to keep him out of the rest of the friendlies, just in case... well you know !

I think everyone's resigned to Gestede leaving. Expectations have been well and truly destroyed by the hierarchy. Our top two goalscorers could easily leave this Summer - along with our best two midfielders and there's a sense of 'oh well'.

FUP is seen as the universal excuse, despite none of our competitors being affected by it, and there seems to be a pressing 'need' to get out of an embargo to let Bowyer get back to spending money we don't have, which will almost certainly result in another embargo.

Archived