SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rant (4?)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

For once your right .. Home butties

You only say that because Elsie's in Preston doesn't exist anymore - I used the spend a small fortune there when I worked in telephone house!

• 2 weeks later...

Raging this morning !!!

Just seen the police are considering letting female officers wear the burqua . It's absolutely wrong on so many levels . I want to see an officers face not a bloody mask .

Disgusting. How is she going to chase someone with a cloth flap wafting all over the place ?

Criminals must p1$$ing themselves.

Cyclists think they can tho

Today's rant ... how thick do you have to be to serve coffee at McD ????

And a black coffee please ... only to find stupid has given you one with chuffing milk in !!!

I had you down as more of a tea two sugars type of lad!

• 3 weeks later...

Those mockney affectations and banal lyrics were very contrived. As for the apology, where is the apology from all the developed countries they sneaked into to get as far as Calais for not helping them settle? Do the refugees apologise for the other refugees when they threaten and beat up lorry drivers? Where's the apology from France for just leaving them in that unsanitary, horrible hole that is the jungle?

It is a much more complex issue than 'Britain is mean and a bit racist'.

• 2 weeks later...

People who have a self-persecution complex. People who b1tch and moan every five minutes. People who blame other fans for why Venkys are still here. People who outright fail to accept that people have different views on matters. People who constantly berate voluntary workers. People who can't criticise constructively. People who stereotype, forgetting about the good people in those groups, and eventually making communities completely unwelcoming. People who say they're fed up of a place and yet keep returning. People who used to be great and then eventually start liking these types of people.

Archived