BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] European Championship France 2016

All you lot crying over Wales are pathetic. I bet you always it it large about Welsh being sheep shaggers, and were shouting for the Springboks in the rugby world cup last year. I had to listen to that crap when watching that game from loads of d--khead England fans, and most times I say my mum is Welsh. Hardcore England fans love giving it out, insulting other nations and all that but get outraged when people laugh at their misfortune (or are better at fighting in city centres).

The last few pages make you lot look as bad as Aussies after a thrashing in the Ashes.

And Nando's is South African.

Bleating. And that's not a sheep reference.

Mark Hughes giving expert summary on the pitch in Lyon, he immediately made all three of us here sit up, stop what we're doing, and listen to what he had to say about the game.

Proper manager, proper club, great times :tu:

Bellamy in the studio, best player I've seen in a Rovers shirt since Shearer, Duff would run him close though.

Bellamy was outstanding.

Consistent, prolific goalscorer for us.

Never stopped running. Maximum effort every minute he played and demanded the same high standards of all his team mates.

I'm reluctant to compare him and Duff. He was special.

On Damien, I recommend this podcast interview. Damien Duff: The Street Footballer by The Big Interview with Graham Hunter

https://player.fm/1aKZlB #nowplaying

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wont come back from this, so the only mission now is to make sure Ronaldo is suspended or injured for the final.

P.s. Laverbread or Rarebit

Point to ponder...

Does a team who manages to win just 1 out of 6 matches in normal time deserve to be in the final?

Point to ponder...

Does a team who manages to win just 1 out of 6 matches in normal time deserve to be in the final?

whatever works for them I believe, so yeah. Loads of people (not on here) criticised Atletico Madrid for playing defensively to get to the Champions League final, but if it works then use it I say.

Archived