BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What Ever Happened To?

Blue vest n tattoos?

Ha Ha

I'm far right at the front looking cool in the white Rovers polo top as we arrived last minute and space was at a minimum on the terrace.

Just along from the lady at the front with her chest falling out, bet you didn't spot her did you?

Is that you stood behind me with the blue tee shirt on pal? :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

This status of mine popped up on my FB 'On this day' just now (from 2011):

'I have reason to believe I saw the elusive Vinjay today!! I paused to take a pic of the JW statue w/ flowers. A man with a ponytail also took a picture, then tied a Rovers scarf to his wrist and legged it to the Riverside Stand. Before this he'd said he used to be on BRFCS but was banned...'

This status of mine popped up on my FB 'On this day' just now:

'I have reason to believe I saw the elusive Vinjay today!! I paused to take a pic of the JW statue w/ flowers. A man with a ponytail also took a picture, then tied a Rovers scarf to his wrist and legged it to the Riverside Stand. Before this he'd said he used to be on BRFCS but was banned...'

Cannot be Mike, he is a Man City fan at this moment in time I believe?

• Moderation Lead

He hated most people on here too!

Haha, don't worry, I can recall it too well! He was a frequent flier on a few Rovers forums I used to visit before here as well.....

• Backroom

I remember someone going on a commando mission to get the Qatari royal family to buy us ages ago, speaking of odd stories. Obvously they were too busy bribing FIFA preparing a brilliant world cup bid.

Didn't Vinjay have an obsession with replacing Burnley with Man Utd as our rivals?

Wasn't the photo posted from the airport a google images picture

Vinjay absolutely detested Man United to a crazy extent. He wouldn't hear a bad word said about Burnley, as Jack Walker considered Man United our main rivals and he did too.

He was absolutely crackers - naturally our demise and City's upsurge meant he switched allegiance, conveniently to the one team who really don't like United.

The amount of bannings he must have got from the various forums over the years....

I remember he was on Twitter, anyone know his username?

Came across him by chance on twitter just before the Liverpool replay last season. When I asked him if he was back at Ewood because we had a big game he replied by saying he'll never set foot in parochial park again. Utter pillock he was/is.

• Backroom

How old is he?

When I used to read his stuff I thought he was about 17.

He was a 'character'.

All I know is he calls himself Vinjay online, is a little bit unique and is white.

Archived