BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager

Tom

Next Rovers Manager  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next Rovers manager?

• Paul Lambert
    • David Moyes
    • Slovisa Jokanovic
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Paolo di Canio
    • Uwe Rosler
    • David Dunn
    • Billy McKinlay
    • Malky Mackay
    • Ian Holloway
    • Alex McLeish
    • Gus Poyet
    • Tugay Kerimoglu
    • Simon Grayson
    • Billy Davies

It's actually called being a pain in the ring, going after people and trying to shut them down by being a tedious, sarcastic, repetitive gobshite. All because you aren't grown-up enough to tolerate other people's points of view.

Hang on, we are 100 million in debt and under embargo. Yes the new manager is great news but let's not forget everything that's gone on. Some people still don't seem to have grasped what's happened to us.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on, we are 100 million in debt and under embargo. Yes the new manager is great news but let's not forget everything that's gone on. Some people still don't seem to have grasped what's happened to us.

Anymore news from your mate and his Lambert sighting?

Chasing him now. He is adamant that he is at Brockhall. Pretty obvious to be fair that he is. Just waiting for the official statement.

Why is it obvious? I thought journos were saying he was in Germany this weekend.

It's actually called being a pain in the ring, going after people and trying to shut them down by being a tedious, sarcastic, repetitive gobshite. All because you aren't grown-up enough to tolerate other people's points of view.

C'mon Bryan, we're all friends on here. Say what you really mean.

:lol:

I think if something like this is going to be announced to the outside world and they want maximum exposure and publicity it probably going to be done on Monday daytime rather than Sunday eve. The news is full of other stuff at the min so harsh as it sounds they might be delaying because of that.

Then again maybe owners are ahem... enroute from India to unveil him or some of our guys have gone out there and aren't back yet.

You clearly haven't even read the thread, no shouting going on, no going after anyone.

Try reading the thread before jumping in and looking daft 😉

I think if something like this is going to be announced to the outside world and they want maximum exposure and publicity it probably going to be done on Monday daytime rather than Sunday eve. The news is full of other stuff at the min so harsh as it sounds they might be delaying because of that.

Then again maybe owners are ahem... enroute from India to unveil him or some of our guys have gone out there and aren't back yet.

Or perhaps they backdoored the fan base again......hope not.

That would be their biggest cock up yet and that's saying something. Surely not :blink:

I know, I'm sure they haven't, I'm just getting nervous now seeing as how the big announcement keeps getting put back on a daily basis.

Cryer, Wheelock, and Nixon, have all been talking on Twitter as though it's a done deal. All bets are off. I think most of us are anxious, because we're smart to what might happen in between, but I think it'll be fine.

I know, I'm sure they haven't, I'm just getting nervous now seeing as how the big announcement keeps getting put back on a daily basis.

Nothing has been put back as the club haven't announced anything, the timescale is being created by tabloid hacks.

I'm sure that Lambert will take training tomorrow morning then do a presser.

Nothing has been put back as the club haven't announced anything, the timescale is being created by tabloid hacks.

I'm sure that Lambert will take training tomorrow morning then do a presser.

I do hope so.

Cryer, Wheelock, and Nixon, have all been talking on Twitter as though it's a done deal. All bets are off. I think most of us are anxious, because we're smart to what might happen in between, but I think it'll be fine.

I think it's because of how much they've let us down in the past. We just don't trust them to do the right thing. The very idea that they are now bringing in a proper manager after all that's gone on in the last 5 years is almost preposterous!

• Backroom

Remember folks, the original time frame was 'Weekend at earliest'. Monday seems about right. Definitely getting a bit anxious, myself though.

It really is a proper dream team in my eyes, esp with 2 respected rovers connections. Could only be better if Tugay is signed as a coach.

Archived