BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 2015/16

Mike E

Not really surprising, is it? Any manure game is a banker to be on TV. Which is why a lot of lower league clubs wound love to draw Manu in the cup, considering the revenue the tie would generate.

Maybe just me then, but yes I would suggest FIFTY continuous games to be rather excessive and surprising. I'd have thought maybe 70% - 80% of their games are covered.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I'm whining at refs in the Chris Taylor thread, I may as well continue on here.

Another joke goal allowed thanks to the current joke offside rule. 3 Man Utd players offside from a direct free kick.

Obviously 'Not interfering" with play other than forming a wall infront of the keeper to block his view of the ball.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Glad to see Arsenal getting knocked out. Did not want them joining the 3 on the trot club.

Always a good day when Arsenal get beaten. Nice to see United struggling again at home too. A wonderful free kick from Payet, I bet quite a few clubs are kicking themselves for letting him slip through the net and end up at West Ham.

By pure chance I've just seen the FA Cup draw. Heston Blumenthal and Jermaine Jenas on The One Show.

Just about sums up how far this great competition has fallen.

By pure chance I've just seen the FA Cup draw. Heston Blumenthal and Jermaine Jenas on The One Show.

Just about sums up how far this great competition has fallen.

Couldn't agree more, every time I hear Jenas trying to talk football I cringe, its embarrassing, but lucrative......

And Jenas isn't alone, so many ex-player robbing a living on the punditry circuit.

Archived