BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United - Fa Cup 5Th Round

IMO, Lambert knows the West Ham full backs will push so the Diamond Shape Midfield isnt the right formation for this game.

So thats why he gone 4-4-1-1 formation. Expect us to press them from the front tho.

What? With 1 striker?

Very disappointed with the line up! Nearly bought a ticket, but glad I didn't on the line up presented!

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lambert's all about the synergistic approach. At the end of the day, it's still XI vs XI and anything can happen. If Bradford can go to Stamford Bridge and beat Chelsea's first team, there's no reason why we can't beat the Hammers on our own turf.

In the BBE for a change of scenery and would you Adam and Eve it, I've just bumped into Vinjay's mate. He had a right boat on him. Could be a bit of barney rubble in here if we score early. Someone's gonna be going down the apples and pears if we're not careful. And it ain't gonna be me. Watch yourself Mitchell.

COYB!!

No Hanley, Spurr, Gomez or Evans in the team.

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Duffy, Ward ©, Henley, Bennett, Lenihan, Akpan, Conway, Taylor, Brown

Subs: Raya (GK), Kilgallon, Hanley, Watt, J. Gomez, Evans, Jackson

Looking like Taylor playing off Brown.

Going for 1 nil Rovers with Brown scoring

That team with Brown guarantees Rovers Nil. Glad I'm not well enough to go! The bench is a stronger team.

Archived