BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United - Fa Cup 5Th Round

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm insultable don't worry about that

Just because your a mod Dosent mean I will hold my tounge.. You have got personal digs in..fifa for example.. Im just saying it how it is.. 80 -20 possession.. Can't keep the ball up our end.. Cannot pass....cannot close down.. But yet your excuse is its a top prem side..Dosent mean we stop doing the basics a footballer is paid to do

I say this every other week too... Steele is absokutely woeful, truely horrid keeper... I cant understand how more of us don't see it!

All the best teams star with a quality keeper sadly Rovers collective bunch of keepers are all a much of a muchness with Steele probably the best of the group.

Just because your a mod Dosent mean I will hold my tounge.. You have got personal digs in..fifa for example.. Im just saying it how it is.. 80 -20 possession.. Can't keep the ball up our end.. Cannot pass....cannot close down.. But yet your excuse is its a top prem side..Dosent mean we stop doing the basics a footballer is paid to do

It's 64 - 36 possession, first 20 minutes we bossed it and passed it around nicely. Since they scored they've been well on top, but they're a top 10 PL side, so there was bound to be spells of the game when we're chasing it. Are you even watching the same game? Or, because we aren't winning, are you having a tantrum?

• Backroom

It's 64 - 36 possession, first 20 minutes we bossed it and passed it around nicely. Since they scored they've been well on top, but they're a top 10 PL side, so there was bound to be spells of the game when we're chasing it. Are you even watching the same game? Or, because we aren't winning, are you having a tantrum?

And this is my issue - anytime we are losing or even drawing at times the same histrionics come out; there's such a thing as just being second best but some on here can't see it.

If we lose the manager and players should be ashamed yada yada yada

And this is my issue - anytime we are losing or even drawing at times the same histrionics come out; there's such a thing as just being second best but some on here can't see it.

If we lose the manager and players should be ashamed yada yada yada

The manager should certainly be ashamed of picking that team, particularly the inept Chris Brown who should be paid up and got off the books.

• Backroom

Please make sure Taylor leaves this club in the summer. Another who is nowhere near the required standard. For a player of his experience his tackling has been disgraceful today and he deserves to go off.

Archived