BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United - Fa Cup 5Th Round

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just shows how far expectations have fallen as Rovers fans clap off Taylor who was partly at fault for both goals yet call Akpan "@#/? useless" for giving the ball away once.

Or losing the ball everytime he comes forward, or pathetically tracking back.

• Backroom

Ah well, at least I can turn this off and do something useful. I feel sorry for those who went. The line up was a slap in the face, let's just hope we aren't turned over by Derby in mid week, or resting our key players will have been a pointless exercise.

Or losing the ball everytime he comes forward, or pathetically tracking back.

I accept hes been very poor fella. Just commenting on the logic of it. Think the manager has been bang out of order in his team selection.

You've got to say, despite our early goal, Lambert got his selection wrong today. Barring a complete disaster, we're not under threat of relegation. He should've started more or less the same side that turned over Fulham and gone for it. It was Akpan who didn't track back for the first, Taylor who gave away the foul for the second, Taylor who reduced us to ten-men and sealed our fate. Neither of them should've been on the pitch to start with.

With that lump brown up top who cannot even hold up the most simple of balls.. They just keep coming at us and we are offering nothing up top it's pathetic

We will need another stunner from Marshall that's the only way we are going to score or maybe a set piece

Brown did well today. Watching different game to me.

Archived