BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

They're sat in India, they never come to games, do you honestly think that by a few thousand people not going it will make any difference? They won't even notice

We've lost 10k fans since they took over, do you think they don't know that? I think we'll lose another thousand this time around at least until we're back to 7000 diehards like we had in 80's.

As for being sat in India, Randy Lerner sat in US doing nothing and saying nothing until Villa fans started to ramp up the pressure, now they've been taken over and are looking to bounce back with Di Matteo.

Doing nothing is an excuse from fans that simply can't be bothered, its just not worth the effort.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've lost 10k fans since they took over, do you think they don't know that? I think we'll lose another thousand this time around at least until we're back to 7000 diehards like we had in 80's.

As for being sat in India, Randy Lerner sat in US doing nothing and saying nothing until Villa fans started to ramp up the pressure, now they've been taken over and are looking to bounce back with Di Matteo.

Doing nothing is an excuse from fans that simply can't be bothered, its just not worth the effort.

Seems to be working at Blackpool

Not making excuses

Just by turning your back on the club by not supporting them seems like a massive kop out

Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.

If a relative was dying from addiction, would you keep funding their habit or would you force an intervention?

They're sat in India, they never come to games, do you honestly think that by a few thousand people not going it will make any difference? They won't even notice

I have no issue with anybody going but surely you can see the reasons why fans of many years standing will not renew. Venkys probably won't notice the much lower attendance but that sums up their arrogance. The Coyle appointment was for many the straw that broke the camels back. My conscience won't allow me to be a part of their systematic destruction of Rovers and besmirch the memory of Jack Walker.

I don't think that is fair. To be honest, you could make a valid argument that continuing to attend, paying your money was the real cop out..

If going to watch the team I support every week even when things aren't going well makes me a cop out then I guess I am....

Are you saying the owners AREN'T to blame?

They are to blame no denying that

Some fans must take some blame too

If going to watch the team I support every week even when things aren't going well makes me a cop out then I guess I am....

They are to blame no denying that

Some fans must take some blame too

Which fans are to blame? I'll humour you :glare:

Which fans are to blame? I'll humour you :glare:

The ones who booed when we were in the prem under big Sam when we were 3-0 up at home against wolves because we took the ball into the corner

The ones that shouted 4-4-2 every week under him when we played 4-5-1

The fans that when we go in 0-0 at half time to a poor side even though we have been better boo but the following week we play well and go into the break leading 1-0 and they couldn't be happier

The fans that want coyle out 5 mins of being here

My he fans that after every chant of uncle jacks barmy army must shout venkys out after it because it gets a laugh

The ones who booed when we were in the prem under big Sam when we were 3-0 up at home against wolves because we took the ball into the corner

The ones that shouted 4-4-2 every week under him when we played 4-5-1

The fans that when we go in 0-0 at half time to a poor side even though we have been better boo but the following week we play well and go into the break leading 1-0 and they couldn't be happier

The fans that want coyle out 5 mins of being here

My he fans that after every chant of uncle jacks barmy army must shout venkys out after it because it gets a laugh

Bunkum.

Venkys are the only reason we're in this mess, the fans played no part in this whatsoever.

If the fans are so bleedin influential whys the club continuing to be raped and pillaged by everyone and anyone.

In fairness, Gordon made the exact same point about the fans booing at 3-0 up.....

I worry about your sometimes K-Hod, that was probably the most ridiculous statement he ever came out with, and he had many...

Baffles me how people actually want this to happen before the man has had chance to do anything.

Break and do what? Not go to games? Boycott the club

Venkys are a massive problem yes

Unfortunately some of the fans are too

Hit the nail on the head

you can knob right off blaming fans dingle!

Sack someone for no reason?

no reason? hes ex dingle, SEM connections , slated rovers fans , oh and he's @#/?.

Not making excuses

Just by turning your back on the club by not supporting them seems like a massive kop out

your user name is a ryming slang right?

you can knob right off blaming fans dingle!

no reason? hes ex dingle, SEM connections , slated rovers fans , oh and he's @#/?.

your user name is a ryming slang right?

Ah the man who shouts loud in the Blackburn end hoping to get a laugh joins in

Archived