BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

Any Evertonians perhaps ?

JAL mate, any chance you could explain this Scouse Everton thing once and for all? The only Everton connection I can see was Myers and he's gone. Also, perhaps, wasn't Cheston there as well? But after that? I'm struggling to see how the club is run by snide Evertonians?

Cause for, well over a year now I'd suggest , you've hinted at this Scouse presence / control at the club and I'm still none the wiser.

(Oh, and of course Alan Irvine was there as well!)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAL mate, any chance you could explain this Scouse Everton thing once and for all? The only Everton connection I can see was Myers and he's gone. Also, perhaps, wasn't Cheston there as well? But after that? I'm struggling to see how the club is run by snide Evertonians?

Cause for, well over a year now I'd suggest , you've hinted at this Scouse presence / control at the club and I'm still none the wiser.

(Oh, and of course Alan Irvine was there as well!)

Don't forget Everton School..

Don't forget Everton School..

Of course, nor Bailey, Kendall, Keeley, Rathbone, Neill. The list is endless. Although I can't remember anymore right now. Oh, Arnold as well. I can't be bothered trying.

But somewhere deep down, in a bunker in Switzerland, Glasgow, Pune, Liverpool and probably the other side of Accy, you can rest assured that there is a crack team of Evertonians pulling the strings along with the artist formally known as SEM. Cackling, waiting to reinvest the proceeds of the money garnered from selling such fantastic players such as Henley, Hanley and Jonny Evans' brother. A veritable treasure trove of riches awaits.

Couple that with the Season Ticket proceeds and we've probably got enough to buy one of Payet's shin pads. That's the Agents dream that is.

Of course, nor Bailey, Kendall, Keeley, Rathbone, Neill. The list is endless. Although I can't remember anymore right now. Oh, Arnold as well. I can't be bothered trying.

But somewhere deep down, in a bunker in Switzerland, Glasgow, Pune, Liverpool and probably the other side of Accy, you can rest assured that there is a crack team of Evertonians pulling the strings along with the artist formally known as SEM. Cackling, waiting to reinvest the proceeds of the money garnered from selling such fantastic players such as Henley, Hanley and Jonny Evans' brother. A veritable treasure trove of riches awaits.

Haha..I keep reading about the scousers, thinking I must have missed something. It wouldn't be the first time after all.

You missed Gordon Lee, Roy Vernon and Fred The Pick!

However, I still think the SEM thing is a concern, even if the people are going under another name.Call me David Vincent ( I have seen their spaceships..), but I am not ready to trivialise or dismiss the SEM issue. Also, I don't buy Coyle's "never heard of SEM" for one nano second.

Haha..I keep reading about the scousers, thinking I must have missed something. It wouldn't be the first time after all.

You missed Gordon Lee, Roy Vernon and Fred The Pick!

However, I still think the SEM thing is a concern, even if the people are going under another name.Call me David Vincent ( I have seen their spaceships..), but I am not ready to trivialise or dismiss the SEM issue. Also, I don't buy Coyle's "never heard of SEM" for one nano second.

I told you I wasn't trying!

Under a different name for sure. "Don't mention the war!!" They'll tell Wheelock from the LT.

We shall see, well I will any way. Thousands won't. Fair play.

See you on the other side.

just read the venky graphs propaganda...

is chimp head deluded ,crackers ,stupid or naiive?

I'd go with 'canny'.

He knows he will keep a fair few fans onside by promoting himself as a manager that 'plays football the right way'.

He's in full win the fans over mode, big club, reputation etc. Words don't mean anything, just results! That's the only thing that will get him in fans good books.

Don't we all hope he is?

I WOULDNT SHOUT IT IF WE WON THE CL WITH HIM AFTER THE WAY HE SLATED ROVERS FANS AND SUPPORTED KEAN !!!!

IF SOMEONE DID YOUR MRS WOULD YOU WELCOME HIM IN TO YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE HIS HE WAS A SUCCESS AT WORK? :angry2::angry2: :angry2:

#COYLEOUT #VENKYSOUT

I'd go with 'canny'.

He knows he will keep a fair few fans onside by promoting himself as a manager that 'plays football the right way'.

Coyle has given practically the same interview three times before a quick google search revealed, at Bolton, Wigan and Houston, he left all 3 clubs in a right mess, lets hope its 4th time lucky Owen :rock:

A tub thumper and drum beater never changes it's drumstick just it's drums.........

Still people moaned about Gary 'talk it down, hold it back' Bowyer. Now we have Owen 'talk it up. let me ad em' Coyle.

Should be fun whilst it lasts :blink:

A tub thumper and drum beater never changes it's drumstick just it's drums.........

Still people moaned about Gary 'talk it down, hold it back' Bowyer. Now we have Owen 'talk it up. let me ad em' Coyle.

Should be fun whilst it lasts :blink:

I hear his interviews and cringe at the superlatives he uses and pseudo enthusiasm he tries to convey. Clearly he has been media trained to always sound positive and talk enthusiastically.

He certainly doesn't fool me with his cringeworthy tones.

• 10 months later...
On 6/2/2016 at 7:54 AM, LewisF said:

Let's reword that statement. 'Blackburn Rovers are delighted to announce that club club will be relegated to League 1 in 2016/17'

This is just one post from the first page from last June. This topic is worth a re read for posterity and the affirmation that fans could see what was coming.

not sure if this link has been posted before 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4480682/Who-guilty-trashing-historic-club-like-Blackburn.html

my phone rings. It is Mrs Desai. 'Shall we buy Raul from Schalke in Germany?' she asks. The Spaniard was available, perhaps for nothing, on around £6m a year.

'If you don't trust your manager or CEO, get replacements you do trust to help,' I told her, not for the first time. She pressed for advice so I said Raul was unhappy because he rated his then manager, Ralf Rangnick, as not 'high-profile' enough. 'He's hardly going to rate Steve Kean,' I added. I said if she had £6m to spend, maybe Reading's Shane Long, age 24 and available for around £4.5m, might be a better fit. Mrs Desai thanked me, then made an offer for Raul which he rejected

Archived