BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

I'm confused - if corruption is a bad thing for Warnock surely it has to be a bad thing for Coyle too? And if it's a no no for Warnock for corruption (allegedly) then surely that makes someone with links to ab agency that ripped us off a no no too. By your logic surely Coyle is totally unsuitable?

Also the not very good bit which you admit also is a cause for concern.

As for the up yours - yes it's the Burnley thing. When you've offended supporters, or anyone in life, you aim to make sure you don't continue to do so or antagonise them further. Venkys by appointing a non successful ex dingle manager are being immensely provocative to a fan base they've already hacked off. Or perhaps they're just confused (or corrupt Imo).

Finally red herrings like Warnock don't get away from the raft of more suitable managers who would have come they could have chosen. Let's be honest given Coyle's record that's not too difficult. But they didn't making it all the more frustrating.

It is a bad thing for coyle but unfortunately that's the situation we now find ourselves in I was just stating that warnock is not all green as well not that he is worse. Maybe everyone is?

The cause for concern is pretty disgusting to be honest and shouldn't be tolerated, I'm led to believe authorities have already been informed and sadly it shouldn't have come to that.

They are probably confused and corrupt amongst other things

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told by a fellow rovers fan the worst thing we ever did was pot kean he was a proven manager :blink: I was so stunned I couldn't respond, then again apparently we should be thankful venkys own us according to some !

He can speak and lick a window at the same time? If you ever see that guy again, just ask him who Kean managed before Blackburn and where were we when he took over.

It is a bad thing for coyle but unfortunately that's the situation we now find ourselves in I was just stating that warnock is not all green as well not that he is worse. Maybe everyone is?

The cause for concern is pretty disgusting to be honest and shouldn't be tolerated, I'm led to believe authorities have already been informed and sadly it shouldn't have come to that.

They are probably confused and corrupt amongst other things

But having an alleged/suspected corrupt/puppet manager is more than just a bad thing to shrug our shoulders against. Just as you got passionate and outraged at Warnock, so too a lot of fans will get outraged over similar and suspected stuff against Coyle. Added to the up yours, poor record, dingle links, there's nothing to suggest he should be welcomed. This is the situation we are in, true, but we don't have to like it or stand for it. Hence why people want Coyle out, want to protest or are walking away,

Does anyone really think Cheston appointed him? Really?

I'd go as far as saying he will leave by the start of the season.

If the accountant director (Cheston) was on his hols when Coyle was appointed (like he could make a good appointment?), then who is pulling the strings at Ewood???

i can guess

SACHA the budget SLASHA, given he is due to be CEO/Director imminently then he needs to be a target for the fans.

Coyle shouldn't be here because he's got an abysmal managerial record first and for most.

He doesn't in anyway fit the profile that Mike Cheston set out in the Telegraph and you have to ask yourself why?

TSA - Tantric Sport Agency?

article-2289981-1883CE84000005DC-672_634

He can speak and lick a window at the same time? If you ever see that guy again, just ask him who Kean managed before Blackburn and where were we when he took over.

the sad thing is a lot of people seem to be happy accept where we are now and insist we must be thankful for venkys support and that they have learned lessons :blink: , I just cant engage in debate with them

If the accountant director (Cheston) was on his hols when Coyle was appointed (like he could make a good appointment?), then who is pulling the strings at Ewood???

I think Coyle said in an interview after being appointed that Ian Slivester rung him and asked him to attend an interview?

I think Coyle said in an interview after being appointed that Ian Slivester rung him and asked him to attend an interview?

I hadn't seen this before. Did he say whether he applied or Rovers just made the initial approach through the football secretary. If the latter it throws another hand grenade into the mix.

I hadn't seen this before. Did he say whether he applied or Rovers just made the initial approach through the football secretary. If the latter it throws another hand grenade into the mix.

Slivester rung Coyle up. Talk about it about 2mins 20secs into the interview

Here is Radio Lancs interview

https://audioboom.com/boos/4651201-it-s-up-to-us-to-give-the-fans-something-to-shout-about-rovers-manager-owen-coyle

Slivester rung Coyle up. Talk about it about 2mins 20secs into the interview

Here is Radio Lancs interview

https://audioboom.com/boos/4651201-it-s-up-to-us-to-give-the-fans-something-to-shout-about-rovers-manager-owen-coyle

Thanks Chaddy, that clears up the issue of who made contact.

Now we just need to know when he was contacted and WHY?!

Only joking, he's here now, nowt we can do about that.

Thanks Chaddy, that clears up the issue of who made contact.

Now we just need to know when he was contacted and WHY?!

Only joking, he's here now, nowt we can do about that.

Always willing to help and provide links where I can help Gav.

I really dont know

Thanks. Coyle in the interview mentions a call from Ian (Silvester) and then meeting board members just after. If Cheston was away just which board members did he meet, who did the questioning and who sent the recommendation to the chicken farmers?

Once again things are shrouded in mystery.

Thanks. Coyle in the interview mentions a call from Ian (Silvester) and then meeting board members just after. If Cheston was away just which board members did he meet, who did the questioning and who sent the recommendation to the chicken farmers?

Something is definately not right , oh what a tangled web one weaves,when one tries to deceive !

Something is definately not right , oh what a tangled web one weaves,when one tries to deceive !

Tangled webs get purposely weaved in order to deceive and cover up multiple tracks so no one gets chance to uncover it. Keep the money and everything else moving around in circles, its what all good con artists, gangsters and tricksters do.

There has and still is plenty of movement in this case and has been from the off. I wonder how long that Ali Sayed would have kept the balls juggling had he got his mitts on it ?

Didn't someone post on here that Irvine recommended him?

This is one of the points i made when sending my no thanks letter re season ticket renewal. Everything is not as clear and transparent as it can be. Its a mystery how Coyle suddenly came up on the rails when as far as anyone knows he wasnt even a runner. We cant ne privy to every detail of course but we could be given enough info to know its all above noard. Unless it isnt of course

Coyle shouldn't be here because he's got an abysmal managerial record first and for most.

He doesn't in anyway fit the profile that Mike Cheston set out in the Telegraph and you have to ask yourself why?

Cheston was told to appoint Coyle by the real people who own/run the club.. Cheston will toe the line do has he's told or go somewhere else it's as simple as that

Didn't someone post on here that Irvine recommended him?

Someone will be on telling us they are best friends just like he did with Lambo & Irvine.

We do know for sure though that wee Stevie was friends with the Coylist :blink:

Archived