BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

retard alert

I shout stupid stuff at the players managers owners and referees therefore I am right

Sometimes I say it a few times because I'm afraid people didn't hear it well enough

you can knob right off blaming fans dingle!

no reason? hes ex dingle, SEM connections , slated rovers fans , oh and he's @#/?.

your user name is a ryming slang right?

I'm guessing yours is too?

• Moderation Lead

I worry about your sometimes K-Hod, that was probably the most ridiculous statement he ever came out with, and he had many...

Don't worry about me, I wasn't saying I necessarily agree, just that he wasn't the first to make the point.

Ex dingle shouldn't come into it

Used to be part of that agency

We wouldn't be able to attract anyone else if we wanted to anyway, so take what we can get and move on

Apart from getting Lambert last time. And even the likes of Adkins, Warnock going to clubs less appealing then ours within the last 12 months who are superior managers - doesn't help the theory there's no one better.

Agree with the dingle bit although given fan-owner relations its not the most tactful move.

Ex agency should send alarm bells ringing all over the shop. Just having links to the most disastrous professional connection to Rovers is worrying - remember last time??? Lying about it and given our owners ineptitude are you all that confident nothing untoward is happening?

Oh and his records crap. 3 failures in a row. Why should fans be happy with that kind of appointment?

I don't disagree with your diagnosis. Even if things were normal, on an even keel, the Coyle appointment would have been risky etc.

In the current context, it seems rather calculated to breed further supporter disengagement.

It is all too easy for people to dismiss concerns about SEM, Coyle's "amnesia," his managerial record, not to mention his defence of Kean etc. Reasonable concerns will be airbrushed with comments like ". He hasn't managed a game yet/Give him a chance". Of course, we don't expect Coyle to get the sack now. However, his appointment shows the dishonesty of all communications about the recruitment process...and indeed dishonesty at the heart of the club.

I have also observed amusing, dismissive comments about not signing players, merely because are SEM clients, but I would question the analysis of anyone, who had no concerns about SEM and Blackburn Rovers.

Venky's Out!

Spot on. Forgot about the dishonesty of the selection process in my list of concerns.

Whole post is good and sums up the discontent.

Apart from getting Lambert last time. And even the likes of Adkins, Warnock going to clubs less appealing then ours within the last 12 months who are superior managers - doesn't help the theory there's no one better.

Agree with the dingle bit although given fan-owner relations its not the most tactful move.

Ex agency should send alarm bells ringing all over the shop. Just having links to the most disastrous professional connection to Rovers is worrying - remember last time??? Lying about it and given our owners ineptitude are you all that confident nothing untoward is happening?

Oh and his records crap. 3 failures in a row. Why should fans be happy with that kind of appointment?

Warnock the guy who birbes players into paying him to play them

Tatt1990

If you can't bring yourself to put the blame for Rovers demise at Venkys feet you are quite clearly a WUM.

In normal circumstances getting behind the team and sticking through the bad times would be admirable. These are not normal circumstances. We have rouge owners who have a hidden agenda and who will destroy the Club if left unchallenged. That's where we're at, and being a good a little supporter and turning up every week and not asking questions just isn't good enough any more. Desperate times require Desparate measures.

You can't be quiet at Ewood for 5 mins and you can't seem to do it online either

22 posts in and you're starting to have a pop at fellow posters.

You've been treated with respect today, this despite you blaming fans for the clubs demise, so have a bit of respect back or you'll not last long I'm sure.

Just a bit of advice :tu:

Tatt1990

If you can't bring yourself to put the blame for Rovers demise at Venkys feet you are quite clearly a WUM.

In normal circumstances getting behind the team and sticking through the bad times would be admirable. These are not normal circumstances. We have rouge owners who have a hidden agenda and who will destroy the Club if left unchallenged. That's where we're at, and being a good a little supporter and turning up every week and not asking questions just isn't good enough any more. Desperate times require Desparate measures.

I'm not saying venkys aren't to blame they are

The clue is in the name supporter that's what I do, you can try all these different things such as boycotting and protests but it will make no difference whatsoever, the protests were passionate under kean and quite well done but even so that had no impact

I don't believe desperate measures are calling for a managers head before he's done anything, there's a chance he won't do well looking at his record and the way people act now it's like they are already to say I told you so before anything has happened

Tatt1990

Precisely Supporting the team through thick and thin is fine and to be expected under normal circumstances. These are far from normal circumstances.

At best this is about neglect and abuse of a football club ...and its fans. At worst, it is serious skulduggery with hapless owners as a thin disguise...

Warnock the guy who birbes players into paying him to play them

Owen Coyle would gave his left arm for a record like Warnocks, instead of his abysmal record as a manager.

22 posts in and you're starting to have a pop at fellow posters.

You've been treated with respect today, this despite you blaming fans for the clubs demise, so have a bit of respect back or you'll not last long I'm sure.

Just a bit of advice :tu:

You haven't had to sit near him for a few seasons

Archived