BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually do a one man Mexican wave

Will make a change from boring an entire message board.

I really don't get it. You have a chance to get your point across but just end up being antagonistic and will probably get yourself banned within a couple of days.

What's the point?

Call me silly but did Brendan Rodgers flop at Reading?

Maybe I'm clinging onto straws with Coyle.

He flopped at Liverpool and threw £300m down the drain in the process, but he's twice the manager Coyle is who flopped at Bolton, Wigan and Houston, lets hope he's better than his abysmal record suggests.

Will make a change from boring an entire message board.

I really don't get it. You have a chance to get your point across but just end up being antagonistic and will probably get yourself banned within a couple of days.

What's the point?

You'd rather i moan about coyle when there is nothing I can do about it? The fact that I massively dislike the owners but again there is nothing I can do about it, or do I try to somehow get across the point that whatever people try and achieve with the coyle out and the boycotting that it will not make any difference and somehow still try and support my team whatever it goes through

You'd rather i moan about coyle when there is nothing I can do about it? The fact that I massively dislike the owners but again there is nothing I can do about it, or do I try to somehow get across the point that whatever people try and achieve with the coyle out and the boycotting that it will not make any difference and somehow still try and support my team whatever it goes through

More the style of your posting, not too difficult to work out, unless your being purposely obtuse?

...and how exactly do you support your team if you are not vocal? The correct term would be spectator!

I must shout as loud as possible to support my team?

Abit like one or two people on here?

Maybe I should tell them to stop lumping it up front to then five minutes later when we concede possession in our own half to shout FORWARD without realising what I have just said

Call me silly but did Brendan Rodgers flop at Reading?

Maybe I'm clinging onto straws with Coyle.

What I'm struggling to get my head round is the fact you where so Anti Lambert.You are clutching at straws with "Coyley" and willing to give him a chance but you wanted Lambert out before the ink was dry on his contract?

I must shout as loud as possible to support my team?

Abit like one or two people on here?

Maybe I should tell them to stop lumping it up front to then five minutes later when we concede possession in our own half to shout FORWARD without realising what I have just said

Well if you sit there in silence you may aswell be another plastic seat where supporting the team is concerned!

What I'm struggling to get my head round is the fact you where so Anti Lambert.You are clutching at straws with "Coyley" and willing to give him a chance but you wanted Lambert out before the ink was dry on his contract?

Probably got a few closet Huns on here.

Let's be honest we should have been kicking on from both sets of managers. Neither are BRFC worthy.

Christ Lambert and GB had a very similar win ratio/points ratio and i would hardly acclaim PL to be anything decent as his performances showed. Coyle is utter crap but with realizations of the fan base so low you can't help but hope for the slightest miracle.

Probably got a few closet Huns on here.

As opposed to Fenians? fans celebrating Irish roots playing in the SPL....

Ridiculous

By your own logic then it makes no difference whether people are there or not so why bother. Let people make up their own minds your pointless little digs won't change peoples mind either. You know the strength of feeling across thousands not just a few dozen on here and you know damn well why people are about to take the action they are.

7k or 17k next season those running the club won't bat an eyelid especially when they can sell 2 or 3 players and rake in 10 million then replace them with loans and cheap wage freebies.

Fair enough it's daft berating Coyle before he starts as he's here now but we all have a good idea what's coming. Those actually in the stadium on matchday will back the team and indirectly him, for a while at least.

So just to confirm, Tatt. If people disagree with what's going on at Rovers, they shouldn't boycott or protest (as it won't achieve anything) but should pay their money to Venky's, enter Ewood and sit on their hands for 90 minutes? Out of interest, how will this serve us any better than protesting against what Venky's are doing? If we packed Ewood out, it wouldn't make diddly-squat of a difference. We'd still have a @#/?-poor manager and squad. Except maybe Venky's will be happier that fans have turned out in their droves ($$) to financially support their decisions incl our lack of boardroom, the sales of our best players, @#/? signings and the appointment of Owen effing Coyle.

When we are in League One, I do wonder whether people like you will have changed their tune. When our club is near rock bottom and there is little left to salvage, what the excuses will be then. No doubt it will still be the fans' fault. "If people hadn't protested, maybe Venky's would have made good decisions and invested bazillions in the squad and we'd be back in the Prem."

• Backroom

So just to confirm, Tatt. If people disagree with what's going on at Rovers, they shouldn't boycott or protest (as it won't achieve anything) but should pay their money to Venky's, enter Ewood and sit on their hands for 90 minutes? Out of interest, how will this serve us any better than protesting against what Venky's are doing? If we packed Ewood out, it wouldn't make diddly-squat of a difference. We'd still have a @#/?-poor manager and squad. Except maybe Venky's will be happier that fans have turned out in their droves ($$) to financially support their decisions incl our lack of boardroom, the sales of our best players, @#/? signings and the appointment of Owen effing Coyle.

When we are in League One, I do wonder whether people like you will have changed their tune. When our club is near rock bottom and there is little left to salvage, what the excuses will be then. No doubt it will still be the fans' fault. "If people hadn't protested, maybe Venky's would have made good decisions and invested bazillions in the squad and we'd be back in the Prem."

"Natural level" seems to be the go to excuse when all other avenues are exhausted.

Archived