BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

You haven't had to sit near him for a few seasons

I've sat near him for 10yrs!

A more passionate Rover you'll struggle to meet.

Just argue the point not the poster.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying venkys aren't to blame they are

The clue is in the name supporter that's what I do, you can try all these different things such as boycotting and protests but it will make no difference whatsoever, the protests were passionate under kean and quite well done but even so that had no impact

I don't believe desperate measures are calling for a managers head before he's done anything, there's a chance he won't do well looking at his record and the way people act now it's like they are already to say I told you so before anything has happened

So what are you doing for the benefit of BRFC? Sitting on your hands and doing diddly squat whilst the Rao's tear the club apart, acting high and mighty because you go to Ewood to 'cheer on the lads' and now you've managed to muster up the courage to have a pop at fans on a messageboard just because they're opposed to Venky tyranny. Well done, pal.

So what are you doing for the benefit of BRFC? Sitting on your hands and doing diddly squat whilst the Rao's tear the club apart, acting high and mighty because you go to Ewood to 'cheer on the lads' and now you've managed to muster up the courage to have a pop at fans on a messageboard just because they're opposed to Venky tyranny. Well done, pal.

I got to Ewood because I'm a rivers supporter therefore I go to support the team regardless of who is in charge or who is playing on the pitch. And I will continue to do so.

No matter what you do it will make no difference. Similar to the Blackpool situation they protested they boycotted and it made no difference at all

I got to Ewood because I'm a rivers supporter therefore I go to support the team regardless of who is in charge or who is playing on the pitch. And I will continue to do so.

No matter what you do it will make no difference. Similar to the Blackpool situation they protested they boycotted and it made no difference at all

rivers supporter? river darwen clap clap river darwen clap clap

I've sat near him for 10yrs!

A more passionate Rover you'll struggle to meet.

Just argue the point not the poster.

So you've heard what comes out his mouth?

He's one of the reasons people I know won't sit there and people wanting to move to different seats

rivers supporter? river darwen clap clap river darwen clap clap

I'm praying you won't be getting a season ticket next season

So you've heard what comes out his mouth?

He's one of the reasons people I know won't sit there and people wanting to move to different seats

I'm praying you won't be getting a season ticket next season

Move then, stop moaning and whinging on here.

You're on the windup, I'll be surprised if you last the night out.

I am moving

Well stop moaning then, problem solved if you're moving.

Now back to the current situation the club finds itself in being caused by fans booing when we went 3-0 up against Wolves 🤔

Warnock the guy who birbes players into paying him to play them

So let's get this straight. You're unhappy at the alleged corruption of Warnock bit totally fine with any murky goings on due to SEM - contradiction?

Also what about managers with a non murky past (like Adkins)? Or the other 3 orb4 objections raised?

Archived