BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

I would suggest you look at my comments about him in the past 2 weeks but clearly you havent again then decide to post that.

Says it all about your posts in the end

try answering the question i asked you in the protest thread instead of waffling like a politician

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong.

You made me the target yet again. Only took a couple of days to do so.

Actually I asked for what Evidence You had to back your claims up with?

Chaddy, I'm trying to keep out of this one but you are the last person on earth to be asking for evidence to back up claims.

Must be upsetting when two blatant tries to wind me up have failed . Chill dude or dudette

You're following Chaddy round the board like an obsessed ex again. It's infecting every thread already. If you stop others won't join in with you, which they will if you don't. Others won't need to comment on you then. Then one of your gang won't comment on others, and then we ultimately won't all end up following each other round the board like a massive online end-of-a-Benny Hill-episode kiss chase.

Let's call a truce and concentrate all our efforts on getting the Venksters out.

It's up to you 'dude'.

You're following Chaddy round the board like an obsessed ex again. It's infecting every thread already. If you stop others won't join in with you, which they will if you don't. Others won't need to comment on you then. Then one of your gang won't comment on others, and then we ultimately won't all end up following each other round the board like a massive online end-of-a-Benny Hill-episode kiss chase.

Let's call a truce and concentrate all our efforts on getting the Venksters out.

It's up to you 'dude'.

Correct.

He made those claims without foundation yet again. But he gets away with it as per usual

Words fail me

and you need to put him on ignore and keep him on ignore and stop responding. Report whatever bothers you to the mods. Let them deal with it.

Don't tell me who to put on ignore dude, now sit down and shut up

It's up to you 'dude'.

You follow Chaddy round protectively like his current partner. Not sure why but it's as tiresome as their arguing, simply fuelling the fire and adding to the problem.

Don't tell who to put on ignore dude, now sit down and shut up

Please refer to post #355 in this very thread, You may have missed it. Laters 'dude'.

You follow Chaddy round protectively like his current partner. Not sure why but it's as tiresome as their arguing, simply fuelling the fire and adding to the problem.

not really,but thanks for joining in. You're exactly who i was referring to in post #355.

• Moderation Lead

Look, lads/ladies- if there's a problem, report it or contact a moderator. It really doesn't help when people try and do the moderating for us and then people point this out. We know lots of you question each others' content, which is fine, we need different opinions, no issue with that.

Please refer to post #355 in this very thread, You may have missed it. Laters 'dude'.

not really,but thanks for joining in. You're exactly who i was referring to in post #355.

Really? First time I've ever commented on your cute big brother role for poor old Chaddy. Avoided you since your ban as didn't want you getting all hot and bothered again. I'll leave it here so you can still enjoy the forum with Chaddy.

Really? First time I've ever commented on your cute big brother role for poor old Chaddy. Avoided you since your ban as didn't want you getting all hot and bothered again. I'll leave it here so you can still enjoy the forum with Chaddy.

Does it upset you when someone sticks up for Chaddy? Do you like to see him regularly rounded on by the same little gang? Well Bingo, Abbey 'liked' your initial post so you can give your self a hearty pat on the back when he asks Chaddy 850 inane questions a day, every day, forever. You've just enabled it.

I was banned for having an opinion on Lambert. I'm fine with that. Not hot and bothered at all, then or now, or by your flaming attempts.

Does it upset you when someone sticks up for Chaddy? Do you like to see him regularly rounded on by the same little gang? Well Bingo, Abbey 'liked' your initial post so you can give your self a hearty pat on the back when he asks Chaddy 850 inane questions a day, every day, forever. You've just enabled it.

I was banned for having an opinion on Lambert. I'm fine with that. Not hot and bothered at all, then or now, or by your flaming attempts.

Just ignore it and listened to K-hod and J*B advice. Dont want the messageboard be wrecked again cos over recent times its be good..

• Backroom

Let's not pretend anyone is the good guy here.

Chaddy (as ABBEY pointed out) HAS made unsubstantiated claims again and has backed out when called up on it.

ABBEY has been too pushy on the question by getting annoyed when it isn't answered.

The rest of you chimed in, further cluttering up the board and giving us about a dozen ADDITIONAL posts that'll need hiding!!!

Jesus wept.

Archived