BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

I've agree that a lot of the players don't care. watched that yesterday.

Hopefully Venkys will sell the club very soon.

That's the biggest problem

Chaddy myself and others have been screaming that the players don't care and Venkys are the problems for years now, during which you told us to get behind the team. You don't need to keep saying Venkys are the issue now, you are literally years too late. I didn't see you on one protest, that was the only way to get Venkys to sell. We had organisation and the media reporting on us.

It's too late now, the media has stopped reporting it and the fans have given up. Eventually they'll have to sell, but it's on their terms now. It's now in our own interests to make the club as affordable as we can for Seneca. No season tickets, no club shirts, no programmes. A league 2 club is cheaper than a championship club and therefore, I hope we go down.

Unfortunately you've bought a season ticket, a club shirt, a beer and a pie at Ewood and programme for the first game of the season. So you are delaying the process and extending Venkys reign.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaddy myself and others have been screaming that the players don't care and Venkys are the problems for years now, during which you told us to get behind the team. You don't need to keep saying Venkys are the issue now, you are literally years too late. I didn't see you on one protest, that was the only way to get Venkys to sell. We had organisation and the media reporting on us.

It's too late now, the media has stopped reporting it and the fans have given up. Eventually they'll have to sell, but it's on their terms now. It's now in our own interests to make the club as affordable as we can for Seneca. No season tickets, no club shirts, no programmes. A league 2 club is cheaper than a championship club and therefore, I hope we go down.

Unfortunately you've bought a season ticket, a club shirt, a beer and a pie at Ewood and programme for the first game of the season. So you are delaying the process and extending Venkys reign.

Bob on until the last para. As you rightly say, it's too late now. Whatever we do falls on deaf ears as far as Venkys are concerned. They have consistently dealt with unrest by keeping their heads down and riding it out.

It's a waiting game now. Wait to die, wait to live, wait for an absolution that will never come.

RMS Rovers. Like the Titanic but in slow motion. Lambert coming in was simply the stern temporarily righting itself after the hull broke in half. Now we are heading down.

Actually I attend the first ever one protest but The main one who control the money wouldn't listened to people at the club, the fans, experience football people or anyone. Never come to watched the club played. You can moan about me not going on protest or me attending games but I notice that some of your friends go but you don't single them out tho on here but you do with me. funny that isn't it or very double standards? I let you pick which one you want?

would Seneca be interest in League 2 club? What assurances can you get me that they would be happy to buy the club at that level?

don't start making assumptions that I did all of those things in my first game. I don't buy anything from the bar, kiosk or programmes from Ewood park actually.

So I would suggest you stop making so many assumptions about people you have no idea about

Actually I attend the first ever one protest but The main one who control the money wouldn't listened to people at the club, the fans, experience football people or anyone. Never come to watched the club played. You can moan about me not going on protest or me attending games but I notice that some of your friends go but you don't single them out tho on here but you do with me. funny that isn't it or very double standards? I let you pick which one you want?

would Seneca be interest in League 2 club? What assurances can you get me that they would be happy to buy the club at that level?

don't start making assumptions that I did all of those things in my first game. I don't buy anything from the bar, kiosk or programmes from Ewood park actually.

So I would suggest you stop making so many assumptions about people you have no idea about

Can't understand the first paragraph other than the friends remark - I'll bang the same drum to anyone who wants this discussion. It just happens to be you this time.

Yes Seneca will want a league 2 club, they're fans and know the potential. If they can get the club for 15m rather than 60m there's more money to spend.

Doesn't matter about your pie or your programme really, that's small change compared to your season ticket. As always, only my opinion.

Can't understand the first paragraph other than the friends remark - I'll bang the same drum to anyone who wants this discussion. It just happens to be you this time.

Yes Seneca will want a league 2 club, they're fans and know the potential. If they can get the club for 15m rather than 60m there's more money to spend.

Doesn't matter about your pie or your programme really, that's small change compared to your season ticket. As always, only my opinion.

so you can offer assurances/guarantee that Seneca would be buy?

My Season Ticket doesn't even play for one player wage a week or even a day of their wages.

so you can offer assurances/guarantee that Seneca would be buy?

My Season Ticket doesn't even play for one player wage a week or even a day of their wages.

Yes I can.

Your season ticket is a 'profit' and an income stream on the books. The seat costs them nothing, the season ticket very little to produce. By buying one, you are making the club more expensive for Seneca to buy. There is absolutely no doubt in this.

• Moderation Lead

Watching the football league highlights and they showed Derby and Villa near the beginning, but it was a 0-0 and had already been on TV!! Then the better games are nearly at the end, what a load of rubbish!

• Backroom

Just watching the tractor derby, second week that Norwich have been on, certainly not looking like the Norfolk Brazil that ripped Rovers a new one.

Ipswich are similar to us in budget but miles ahead in every other aspect.

• Backroom

Done a great job Mick there.

Yep, he certainly has. I think the commentator mentioned during the match earlier that their wage budget is £13m. Ours I believe is around £15m - inclusive of transfers, but Ipswich spend so little on transfer fees I'd imagine they are still operating at a lower budget level.

An early "goal" for Ipswich wrongly disallowed for offside, terrible decision. But for that unfancied Ipswich would have won.

Norwich didn't look anything like a promotion side, quite pedestrian really.

The point is that Ipswich were well set up to defend. Far from scoring 3 goals like they did against us Norwich didn't have more than 3 clear chances.

I said at the time he was appointed Coyle has no more idea about setting up a team to defend than Kean had.

Hopefully Burton's momentum from last season will go sooner rather later as they were one of the strong candidates for saving us by being worse.

Certainly true in the circumstances Venky's and FA approved project partners have put us in.

Sat here watching the Burton game thinking come on Derby can't let Burton get any substantial points lead over us, when usually all for the underdogs

Derby continue to try buying the league breaking their club record fee for Vydra. Not sure what baffles me more - how they can get away with it or how no one seems to be able to get a tune out of Ince, Bent et al when they have such a talented squad.

Looking at the table other than Rotherham and Preston there aren't too many teams looking anywhere near as abject as us. Other teams I thought may struggle like Bristol City, Barnsley and Burton are doing ok, as are one of my basket case-implosion picks Forrest.

Early days yet but the signs are not good at all...

• Backroom

Derby continue to try buying the league breaking their club record fee for Vydra. Not sure what baffles me more - how they can get away with it or how no one seems to be able to get a tune out of Ince, Bent et al when they have such a talented squad.

Looking at the table other than Rotherham and Preston there aren't too many teams looking anywhere near as abject as us. Other teams I thought may struggle like Bristol City, Barnsley and Burton are doing ok, as are one of my basket case-implosion picks Forrest.

I'm not convinced by Pearson. Everyone lauded him as a great appointment, but it's quite significant imo that the majority of the staff he worked with at Leicester did not leave with him. There's a reason managers like Allardyce always bring the same staff with them - Pearson hasn't been able to do that and I think it might hinder him more than people think.

The young lad Burke has been brilliant for Forest, I wonder if someone will come in for him before the window closes, I presume he is their own player ?

Unless he's playing for us then he'd still be s world beater in your little universe

I would suggest you look at my comments about him in the past 2 weeks but clearly you havent again then decide to post that.

Says it all about your posts in the end

Archived