BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anthony Stokes

Tom

Just now, A cup of beans said:

True.

Back to Stokes. Not much originality can be added. Reading the reports he feels no sorrow or remorse and I think he'll be relived to have avoided the jail house.

I doubt it made much of a dint financially.

Stokes riches far outweigh his footballing talents.

I doubt he will have to fork it out all at once  ? or do they ? 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, funny-old-game said:

striker Anthony Stokes ordered by Irish court to pay an Elvis impersonator €230,000 for headbutting him in a nightclub

that must be one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready and...............

$229,994 for the headbutt

TBF the lad hasn't really had a chance at Rovers did he fall out with Coyle or is it an attitude thing but the lad certainly has talent it just need channelling

would like to see him under a mark Hughes type manager

2 hours ago, Glosrover said:

that must be one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready and...............

$229,994 for the headbutt

Come on, it's not funny any more. The poor bloke was all shook up.

2 minutes ago, Athlete said:

TBF the lad hasn't really had a chance at Rovers did he fall out with Coyle or is it an attitude thing but the lad certainly has talent it just need channelling

would like to see him under a mark Hughes type manager

Would have loved to see Henley, Lowe etc under a Hughes type as well for as much as we moan about them their coaching at first team level has been mostly 3rd rate and tended to be changed every few months. 

Farce of a setup.

Archived