Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anthony Stokes

Tom

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hanks said:

Its being reported that Stokes has offered his victim 30,000 euros

Well its one for the money, Two for the show, Three to get ready , Now go Stokes go

Just now, Hanks said:

Its being reported that Stokes has offered his victim 30,000 euros

1 hour ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Surely that's enough to get him off our books?

it might be exactly what we pay to cancel his contract by mutual appointment!  

so we pay him a wage while he's pending conviction, for which he barely kicks a ball, then he gets paid off to join the club he wanted to go to all along.......

or have I a Suspicious Mind........

• 3 weeks later...

The hidden wankers probably got him here on a nice contract and signing on fee anticipating this fine, Rovers will be paying it one way or another. I posted somewhere on here not long after he signed that they'd end up paying this half wit off by summer. Goodwille written all over it, Stokes never came here for football reasons for one minute.

Stinks

4 minutes ago, NinjaTattoo said:

Just like they paid Samba's debt off then tied him to the club till he paid it back.

Never heard that one before ?

No use doing that with Stokes because he never plays so it's dead money either way.

52 minutes ago, NinjaTattoo said:

Just like they paid Samba's debt off then tied him to the club till he paid it back.

True.

Back to Stokes. Not much originality can be added. Reading the reports he feels no sorrow or remorse and I think he'll be relived to have avoided the jail house.

I doubt it made much of a dint financially.

Stokes riches far outweigh his footballing talents.

26 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Never heard that one before ?

No use doing that with Stokes because he never plays so it's dead money either way.

really ?  When we signed him from Hertha 'rumour' was he was massive in debt personally ( gambling) and only his model wife/girlfriend kept him afloat. Rovers paid his debt and he had to pay it back via his wages etc which adds to the claim he wanted a transfer so many times yet the club wouldnt sell him.

Disclaimer - thats the story i was told.

Archived