BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Why dont you name them if you know instead?

I dont know why you reply to my post about social media to your post about agents?

You seem to want to talk more about football than any other poster so why not ask you chaddy. Seems pretty fair to me, yet you do seem dismissive of the subject which Id have thought you'd have taken a keen interest in.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More waffle from Coyle in the paper that doesn't ask this morning. Preparing everyone for the exits, i think this guy is nothing more than another football wheeler dealer representing his buried agent buddies who just happens to pull off the odd result or two along the way to keep him in the job.

A close look at his managerial career and the dealings of players would be interesting i bet. They now tell us there is 27 pros on the books and it's too many so some need shifting. This from a club who struggled to throw a team together at the beginning of the season then handed contracts to two injury prone 36 year olds, injury prone Mulgrew and invisible party boy Stokes. Next will be Barnes, he's another just loading his firms boys on the books before he gets moved on.

Coyle your a complete fraud.

More waffle from Coyle in the paper that doesn't ask this morning. Preparing everyone for the exits, i think this guy is nothing more than another football wheeler dealer representing his buried agent buddies who just happens to pull off the odd result or two along the way to keep him in the job.

A close look at his managerial career and the dealings of players would be interesting i bet. They now tell us there is 27 pros on the books and it's too many so some need shifting. This from a club who struggled to throw a team together at the beginning of the season then handed contracts to two injury prone 36 year olds, injury prone Mulgrew and invisible party boy Stokes. Next will be Barnes, he's another just loading his firms boys on the books before he gets moved on.

Coyle your a complete fraud.

A poor, poor, poor man's Harry Redknapp.

You seem to want to talk more about football than any other poster so why not ask you chaddy. Seems pretty fair to me, yet you do seem dismissive of the subject which Id have thought you'd have taken a keen interest in.

I always want to talk Football. I have no idea on agents and how much they get from clubs. Its very hard to find these things out imo.

I agree with Al that the Players should pay the agent out of pocket not the club but then Players would just demand more money.

Agents are part of the game and that is never going to change. They are alot of good ones but some bad ones. We all know what happened here in the past without keep going over the same old stuff time after time.

I always want to talk Football. I have no idea on agents and how much they get from clubs. Its very hard to find these things out imo.

I agree with Al that the Players should pay the agent out of pocket not the club but then Players would just demand more money.

Agents are part of the game and that is never going to change. They are alot of good ones but some bad ones. We all know what happened here in the past without keep going over the same old stuff time after time.

Who are the good ones chaddy and what good do they bring to our game.

Every player movement has an agent brokering the deal so why can't football be transparent and let the fans know who makes what for whom especially when these deals can sink a football club into financial debt.

Agents fees to be visible on every deal inc loans, frees and pay offs. No more undisclosed fees either, why not disclose a fee unless your bullsh£tting ?

Football is for the public and it's largely financed by the public. Enough pi$$ taking end it now.

Jal, I couldnt name alot of agents tbh. But they will be good ones and bad ones just like bosses at work or businesses. They should be public list which agent represent the player. U agree?

Jal, I agree on Football transparent. FIFA and UEFA should be doing but it will never happen.

The FA have published a list of agents and what each club has paid, and which agencies were involved with which transfer for the period 1-10-15 to 1-4-16 here :- http://www.thefa.com/news/2016/Apr/21/agents-intermediaries-220416

We paid £165,537 for that period, only five clubs in the championship paid less, that should keep you busy tomorrow Jal, Happy Christmas :xmas:

The FA have published a list of agents and what each club has paid, and which agencies were involved with which transfer for the period 1-10-15 to 1-4-16 here :- http://www.thefa.com/news/2016/Apr/21/agents-intermediaries-220416

We paid £165,537 for that period, only five clubs in the championship paid less, that should keep you busy tomorrow Jal, Happy Christmas :xmas:

thanks very much for the link.

we had 17 players incoming transactions in this period so it less than 10k on each one.

so Jal, what do you make of this list and the agents involved? so who is this scouser agent or group you keep mentioning?

anyway Merry Christmas to everyone

Lol. Let's pretend all is well because of a list from a 6 month period.

Agents are great for the game. So reasonably priced too.

:rolleyes:

I was not trying to suggest that all is well, I was just putting up some information for JAL seeing he asks for it on a regular basis. In fact the figures released would point to things not being well at all. It could be interpreted as the plug being pulled and the bath taking its time to empty because of all the detritus in the waste outlet.

Jal, I couldnt name alot of agents tbh. But they will be good ones and bad ones just like bosses at work or businesses. They should be public list which agent represent the player. U agree?

Jal, I agree on Football transparent. FIFA and UEFA should be doing but it will never happen.

I'm English chaddy and that's my main interest and focus.

You say there are good agents and bad ones, I ask, can you name me these good agents and what good they do please.

You say there are good agents and bad ones, I ask, can you name me these good agents and what good they do please.

Define "good agents"? Each agent represents a player and his prime function is to get the best deal for his client. When your Union representatives or you go into wage negotiations do they or you not try to get the best deal? However I do think the agents fees should be paid by the player who he represents and not the club.

Havent got a clue who most of them are like I said.

But why dont you tell us why you keeping on about agents and fees. We spent 165k on 17 transactions during a 12 months period. U think that bad?

Havent got a clue who most of them are like I said.

But why dont you tell us why you keeping on about agents and fees. We spent 165k on 17 transactions during a 12 months period. U think that bad?

I'm absolutely mystified that any Rovers fan can believe they are in a position to goad others that agent fees are a non-issue at Rovers.

It must be a lovely place Chaddyland where memories are reset every season. Certainly seems less stressful.

I'm absolutely mystified that any Rovers fan can believe they are in a position to goad others that agent fees are a non-issue at Rovers.

It must be a lovely place Chaddyland where memories are reset every season. Certainly seems less stressful.

More insults as per usual Stu.

Ive already comment about the past with agents. But lets keep going over the same old stuff time after time

Second thread, second Stuart post ignoring the real issue- Jal brings everything back to scousers/agents; why shouldn't he say what he thinks/knows - for the sanity of th rest of the board.

Has there ever been a time it's been less "financed by the public?" what a quaint conceit in the Sky/BT era!

And you point is ?

Somehow i always get the feeling you presume that every Rovers fan who posts on social media wasn't interested in football pre SKY and Premier League. Must have been cold in Ewood in the 60/70/80's with just you and Parson there.

Second thread, second Stuart post ignoring the real issue- Jal brings everything back to scousers/agents; why shouldn't he say what he thinks/knows - for the sanity of th rest of the board.

:rolleyes: same old jizzle.

But please, please you all carry on defending agents and the good they do for football. Let's sweep under the carpet stuff like the Rochina deal and pretend it never happens because (altogether now) "we only spent less than a couple of hundred thousand on agents during the first half of last year". Conveniently ignoring that all of the money has already been leached out of the club dried up.

Some people deserve the post-apocalyptic Rovers that Venkys have delivered them.

:rolleyes: same old jizzle.

But please, please you all carry on defending agents and the good they do for football. Let's sweep under the carpet stuff like the Rochina deal and pretend it never happens because (altogether now) "we only spent less than a couple of hundred thousand on agents during the first half of last year". Conveniently ignoring that all of the money has already been leached out of the club dried up.

Some people deserve the post-apocalyptic Rovers that Venkys have delivered them.

No one is defending Agents tho. We have said that Fee are down to less than 10k per transaction in a 12 months period.

Same old Stu as per usual.

Archived