BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

:rolleyes: same old jizzle.

But please, please you all carry on defending agents and the good they do for football. Let's sweep under the carpet stuff like the Rochina deal and pretend it never happens because (altogether now) "we only spent less than a couple of hundred thousand on agents during the first half of last year". Conveniently ignoring that all of the money has already been leached out of the club dried up.

Some people deserve the post-apocalyptic Rovers that Venkys have delivered them.

Don't you dare suggest I don't condemn the leaches that are agents! :)

I'm just bored of Jal. It always boils down to the same unnamed scouse agent!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you dare suggest I don't condemn the leaches that are agents! :)

I'm just bored of Jal. It always boils down to the same unnamed scouse agent!

No problem with that. I'm not even sure it's just a specific agent he is talking about. But let us not forget that these things do happen in football. Then let us not forget all that has happened at our (now humbled/humiliated) club. It is not a difficult stretch of the imagination to think that there is a link. Again, look at the vitriol aimed at Allardyce after an undercover sting (entrapment) operation and then look at the pokes at so-called conspiracy theorists. It's hypocritical.

Sure, we'd all like JAL to say who he is referring to but why would he open himself up to potential legal action. Remember it's not what is true but what you can evidence. Which is fair enough - for whomever can afford the best lawyer to make 'proof' inadmissible as 'evidence' but of course I am just generalising. ;)

And you point is ?

Somehow i always get the feeling you presume that every Rovers fan who posts on social media wasn't interested in football pre SKY and Premier League. Must have been cold in Ewood in the 60/70/80's with just you and Parson there.

It wasn't as cold as it is now

No one is defending Agents tho. We have said that Fee are down to less than 10k per transaction in a 12 months

You said there were good agents but didn't name any chaddy either you put up or shut up !

Who are these good agents and what good have they done for BRFC ?

Nyambe and Raya are keaner$ that shouldn't be on these shores who's their agent chaddy ?

You said there were good agents but didn't name any chaddy either you put up or shut up !

Nyambe and Raya are keaner$ that shouldn't be on these shores who's their agent chaddy ?

At least keep it to railing about agents and leave out the nationalism? Or lets drive out all the Europeans (and Namibians too!) and watch some League 1 and 2 Englishmen in the Championship! Solid football that would be.

Apprently Nyambe's agent is Simon Conning. So he's the nefarious man driving all of Rovers' misery? This would be a good thing to know given all that's happened to the club :)

You are one going on about agents all of the time. Why dont you stated why you are obsessed by agents and who are these scousers you keep mentioning all of the time..

I have already said I dont know who most are. Unless you know players and their agent how can you judge?

Raya and Nyambe agents are named in the link provided by Husky

Apprently Nyambe's agent is Simon Conning. So he's the nefarious man driving all of Rovers' misery?

Simon Conning was Chris Samba's agent

Glen Mullan mention this in 2013(link provided below)

Another prominent name over the last couple of years especially with our younger players has been simon conning .

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/29803-blackburn-rovers-top-agents-fees-spending/

According to this link Davia Raya is represented by WSA, a Spanish agency, :- http://wsaagent.es/en/wsa-players/ although on the FA spreadsheet it says his agent is Jaume Perales who works for futbol xxi S.L

Exposed what tho? Any FA rules been broken?

Tomphill, what Agency was started in 2011 when Conning was Samba's agent in 2007/2008. Hughes was manager. Are we calling Mark Hughes'into this some call conspiracy?

If you know that then you know the answer and who's mentioned Mark Hughes ? One thing for sure is Samba was sold under Venky watch.

Connings mob was also Blackburn based at one time even before Hughes i think so he's probably had a long association with the club and i doubt he's the problem. JAL needs to step up and say who he has the problem with or button it if we are being honest.

Connings mob was also Blackburn based at one time even before Hughes i think so he's probably had a long association with the club and i doubt he's the problem. JAL needs to step up and say who he has the problem with or button it if we are being honest.

Didnt know that.

Jal just need to name the problem. The thing is I dont think he has a clue

Didnt know that.

wasnt going to post today....but answer the frigging questions youve been asked !!!!

AGENTS ARE THE SCUM AND A PART OF OUR CLUSTER @#/? ...DENY IT ALL YOU WANT CHADDY FFS

He needs tell us what he knows and people involved so then we know what he knows

YOU NEED TO TELL US IF YOU DID 1875 AND HOW YOU KNOW PASHA IS ATTENDING GAMES...ALL MOUTH

At least keep it to railing about agents and leave out the nationalism? Or lets drive out all the Europeans (and Namibians too!) and watch some League 1 and 2 Englishmen in the Championship! Solid football that would be.

Apprently Nyambe's agent is Simon Conning. So he's the nefarious man driving all of Rovers' misery? This would be a good thing to know given all that's happened to the club :)

The English game should import only International footballers from their respective countries until we reach a point where British footballers are being exported at a rate where their void has to be filled then and only then by non overseas Internationals like Raya and Nyambe.

Didnt know that.

Transparency in football on ALL player dealings naming the agent and agency is that too big a problem plus provide the actual undisclosed figures that we get quoted far too often.

You still havent defined what a good agent is chaddy and who they are ?

Exposed what tho? Any FA rules been broken?

Tomphill, what Agency was started in 2011 when Conning was Samba's agent in 2007/2008. Hughes was manager. Are we calling Mark Hughes'into this some call conspiracy?

How do you know this chaddy ?

Archived