BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Who are their estate agents?

Scousers or Scottish apparently.

Off load a dummy to make way for a quality keeper and use that money and if need be Rovers need to offload two dummies to make it happen then so be it just make it happen . There's plenty of dummies to use in cost cutting at Ewood from the playing and they are playing at it side of the club.

Use Nyambe or Raya !

Who the feck is going to spend money on those two? Or are you advocating paying players contracts up? Isn't that the sort of thing an agent would advise?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero money to spend on transfers

zero money for 18 months.Its only been the recycling of player sale money so V's don't have to send money over. Now that the Hanley & Duffy money has run out I'm not actually sure how we get through the season. Only a matter of time before wages don't get paid on time if you ask me

There must be somebody better than Steele we can get on loan.

I agree. But From Nixon comments its appears there is no money not even for free transfers or loans deals.

I would look at send Byrne and Hendrie back. Plus Emnes is going back cos Im told by a friend that he told some fans that he going back to Swansea in January.

So I would look at signing a keeper and Striker on loan.

My keeper choice would be Fulham keeper Marcus Bettinelli

Striker choice would be Lys Mousset from Bournemouth. I believe hea a pacey striker

Wages trump transfer fees any day...

Thanks for your input. The issue was transfer fees but if wages what we are talking about then we need to sell every player on the books and go panhandling down at Pleasington.

According to Nixon zero money to spend. Coyle cant even get Barnes and Ba deals over the line

In that case i'm glad as spending money on crap is akin to spending nowt. Sounds to me like Nixon is going into full on excuses for Coyley mode though.

Scousers or Scottish apparently.

Who the feck is going to spend money on those two? Or are you advocating paying players contracts up? Isn't that the sort of thing an agent would advise?

Agent influenced so why not Bob

Off load a dummy to make way for a quality keeper and use that money and if need be Rovers need to offload two dummies to make it happen then so be it just make it happen . There's plenty of dummies to use in cost cutting at Ewood from the playing and they are playing at it side of the club.

Use Nyambe or Raya !

Two promising young players - Nyambe, probably our best performer at Barnsley - and you want to get them transferred? I'm beginning to suspect that you might be an agent Jal!

Looks like we dodged a bullet with Barnes.

If you compiled a list of players totally unsuited to a relegation battle he'd be on it.

Don't know about the other guy but what does it matter if he's not coming.

As other people have said it could be that Coyle's pals are getting his cover story together. They're wasting their time if they think he'll ever get another job in this country. He's finished unless " Treasure Island " need a national coach.

Maybe Kean needs an assistant out in the back of beyond.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14993071.Ben_Marshall_a_doubt_for_Blackburn_Rovers__trip_to_Huddersfield/

Taking us for idiots once again with the Telegraph happy to print this rubbish.

They should refuse to do the club's bidding and refuse to print this stuff.

I can take a lot of things but being treated like an idiot by the people running Rovers into the ground is one thing that really grates on me.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14993071.Ben_Marshall_a_doubt_for_Blackburn_Rovers__trip_to_Huddersfield/

Taking us for idiots once again with the Telegraph happy to print this rubbish.

They should refuse to do the club's bidding and refuse to print this stuff.

I can take a lot of things but being treated like an idiot by the people running Rovers into the ground is one thing that really grates on me.

Standard pre-match injury news story.

What is your problem ?

What is your problem ?

My problem is that we're 3 days away from the transfer window opening and lo and behold we're now expected to believe Marshall has really sustained an injury/illness that conveniently keeps him out of harms way for the Barnsley and Huddersfield games. It's all so boring and predictable and yet Coyle, through the vehicle of the Telegraph, continues to try and fool people.

All set up nicely for the sale to happen imminently, just as some of us have known it was going to happen ever since the summer, yet Coyle, through the Telegraph has repeatedly come out with claptrap like he's been offered an improved contract, is close to signing it, etc. etc.

Just be honest for once.

• Backroom

What is your problem ?

Probably the fact we get them about players about to leave, and regularly have since they first came here.

Or do you need to be reminded of the 'injuries' to Salgado, Emerton, Nelsen, Samba, Jones, Roberts, Givet, Dann, Cairney, Hanley, and Rhodes every time he was subject to rumour?

Football has long strung people along with these white lies before a player departs but over the last 6 years this regime at Rovers has taken it to new levels. One lie after another almost daily from top to bottom and that's before the spin on everything else.

Venky and associates motto is 'why bother tell the truth when a quick lie will do instead'. It's their way and it's the way of the club now.

How could anyone forget the classic Hanley 'injury' in the summer when he missed the first pre-season game in Austria with a 'knee problem'.

He was stood on the pitch during the warm up with no bandage, came out before kick off with a bandage around one knee, and by the second half it had moved to his other leg!

Or how about the all time favourite of Ryan Nelsen being finished as a footballer due to injury only to subsequently move to Tottenham and play regularly for them.

Lies lies lies.

Anyway, shame about Marshall's 'illness'.

My problem is that we're 3 days away from the transfer window opening and lo and behold we're now expected to believe Marshall has really sustained an injury/illness that conveniently keeps him out of harms way for the Barnsley and Huddersfield games. It's all so boring and predictable and yet Coyle, through the vehicle of the Telegraph, continues to try and fool people.

All set up nicely for the sale to happen imminently, just as some of us have known it was going to happen ever since the summer, yet Coyle, through the Telegraph has repeatedly come out with claptrap like he's been offered an improved contract, is close to signing it, etc. etc.

Just be honest for once.

You're going to look pretty daft if he is genuinely injured and he doesn't move.

Probably the fact we get them about players about to leave, and regularly have since they first came here.

Or do you need to be reminded of the 'injuries' to Salgado, Emerton, Nelsen, Samba, Jones, Roberts, Givet, Dann, Cairney, Hanley, and Rhodes every time he was subject to rumour?

Missed of Robinson too mate.

You're going to look pretty daft if he is genuinely injured and he doesn't move.

I'll hold my hands up and admit I got it wrong if that happens. I've seen the same thing before every transfer window for the last 6 years so at this stage I'm confident in my prediction.

Why anyone would believe a word that comes out of the club these days is puzzling.

Besides, even if he is still here in February, that doesn't mean they've been honest about his 'injury'. Even if a sale doesn't materialise, that doesnt mean people at the club aren't doing whatever necessary to keep Marshall out of harms way in the hope that someone comes in for him and buys him.

Two promising young players - Nyambe, probably our best performer at Barnsley - and you want to get them transferred? I'm beginning to suspect that you might be an agent Jal!

Another young donkey parsons unfortunately but bless your ageing eyes. No I'm not an agent. SAME applies to Raya nowhere near good enough though Scott Wartons a good lad is he not in the infamous Simon Conning stable that somebody mentioned a few days ago ?

The only reason that will happen is if the agents can't agree the right package/fee and their cut. He's still being pulled or ducking to stay out of harms way in readiness for a deal. Remember how many times Rudy & Rhodes were pulled in previous windows before they left ?

Makes no odds if he stays and nobody will look stupid at all because he'll be 100% gone in summer for free !

What gets me reading that article is the list of players either injured or just returning from injury ! It's like bloody musical chairs at Ewood. Have we actually got a medical staff anymore or are we relying on faith healers.

Talking from experience what all relegated teams have in common - a long list of players with seemingly minor injuries.

Archived