SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the well connected NYC Rover

So now Venkys aren't picking up the phone to club officials. Think there is about to be some interesting news in the coming months. Stay tuned and strap in. - I strongly suspect that they are about to pull all funding.

It's admin time i knew it would be at the start of the season, i gave us until March for some letter of engagement to leak.

Six years accounts covered up now by Cheston but guess what the SFO can go back at least another three years. We are about to find out every dirty deal.

Not only that but we must be very close something going unpaid with all these player sales seemingly come to an end. The Duffy and Hanley money was obviously "float" to see the season through but given no funds again being made in January available it looks like they are burning through that quicker than expected.

Step forward Trevor Birch...

Unless they are doing it a different way now they appeared to stop funding last summer so nothing new. The holding company who's accounts are now due showed an input in share capital of only about 3/4 million in the last 12 months i think whereas previous years in was 10 mill + per time probably.

Since then circa 25 mill in sales and a big reduction in high paid players has taken place with minimal outlay as well as other cuts. Parachutes stopped so no guaranteed wad of income to service the huge debt whether it owed to Vs or the bank or god knows where else. Absolutely no coincidence there i don't think.

Then last summer they disappear even further into their bunker and a new go between is rumoured but keeps himself in the shadows. Changes to the shareholdings as well, not rocket science something has been going on in the background for a while.

Will we be in admin once the last assets have been cashed and that money has gone ? Has Mrs D and hubby distanced themselves from the impending fallout by reducing their shareholding ? Marooned near the bottom with the perfect and willing fall guy in charge come March it might make sense to them,

Can't be far though without another big cash injection from somewhere. Cue calls of You've got what you wished for from Nixon etc and perversely some of our own who ought to know better.

Truth is this has been on the cards from day one and they've sailed close to the wind many times only to step in at the last min. Might not happen yet even but it will in the next few years i think it's pretty much guaranteed. Every other club that's gone down this route has ended the same way.

Can't be far though without another big cash injection from somewhere. Cue calls of You've got what you wished for from Nixon etc and perversely some of our own who ought to know better.

Truth is this has been on the cards from day one and they've sailed close to the wind many times only to step in at the last min. Might not happen yet even but it will in the next few years i think it's pretty much guaranteed. Every other club that's gone down this route has ended the same way.

Been on the cards since they've taken over matey.

Add up our expenditure or alleged losses, then look at the income for six years.

I've long since been under the impression BRFC has been cash cow bled dry to support other Venky Projects etc.

Now the game is over.

Never have i seen so much hush and under reporting of a situation. Even Morecambe are on the BBC other an apparent lack of owner communication, we've had it six years not six weeks!

Administration means they lose control and for some sick reason that is one thing they have been consistent with. Control. They've clung to it for one reason or another from start right through to now. Despite having no interest in the club or its health or football in general they have insisted on retaining control over even minute decisions. Even tiny things like tools for the groundsmen or re-seeding training pitches have to be authorised from India.

Possibly its due to their own sense of self-importance, possibly something more sinister, but regardless it is something I imagine they are hugely reluctant to give up.

If we believe the document at Companies House then Desai and her husband have washed their hands of it, which coincides neatly with the sales starting, ending of parachute money and subsequent removal of Bowyer.

Clearly if administration is under consideration then later this season would be the time to do it. There's little doubt we're going to be relegated under this set up so when that becomes all but guaranteed mathematically then its time to take the 10 point deduction.

I can't see it happening though. They always seem to do the minimum to ensure they retain absolute control over the show and to ensure no-one else gets to make the major decisions i.e. an administrator.

Something has got to give in the near future though.

I'd prefer it to be announced exactly how much the agent gets from each individual deal. Get rid of 'undisclosed' transfer fees too.

I would agree with that.

But the FA documents does show who each player agent is who the club has dealt with within a 12 months period.

I see Hendrie and Byrne are going back to their parent clubs. I would say good news as either seemed good enough IMO

the well connected NYC Rover

So now Venkys aren't picking up the phone to club officials. Think there is about to be some interesting news in the coming months. Stay tuned and strap in. - I strongly suspect that they are about to pull all funding.

don't Venkys communicated through Pasha to Club officials and Coyle?

it appears that Mrs D and Mr D have give up on the club and there is no communication from them. Balaji appears to running the show and now seems to be main person now.

Balaji not answering phone? wonder why

He didn't answer the phone to his best friend when he was chasing money promised for a sponsorship. The guys a wheeler dealer ducker and diver but isn't very good at it. Sooner or later these things catch up and if the bank now says no, big sis and the corporation say no more and everything is cashed where does he turn ?

I agree admin will have to forced probably by debt chasers but can we rule it out ?

At the end of the day players have agents, in just the same way that many of us allow Union reps to represent us on occasions.

Yes but the company is not expected to pay the union rep.

Archived