SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

He needs tell us what he knows and people involved so then we know what he knows

Funny that. It's okay for you to hint at things and be annoyingly quiet when called out, but not others...

Funny that. It's okay for you to hint at things and be annoyingly quiet when called out, but not others...

If Any questions are asked to me I mostly answered them unless you are ignore list and then I wont/dont reply. I added 1 more person to this list today already.

• Backroom

If Any questions are asked to me I mostly answered them unless you are ignore list and then I wont/dont reply. I added 1 more person to this list today already.

Okay. May I ask...

1. Did you take part in the 1875 protest?

2. You claimed Pasha attended certain games, did you see him or were you told?

Okay. May I ask...

1. Did you take part in the 1875 protest?

2. You claimed Pasha attended certain games, did you see him or were you told?

1. I join in chanting Venkys out? Yes. Did I walk in on 18 mins and walk out on 75? No I didnt. Like I said before I would watch the game.

In my opinion protest wont not work in this country as no one from Venkys owners are here. No protesting here will work as Cheston and Slivester are there to do as they are told and pick up a wage

On Pasha, I was told he attend the last 2 home games. Dont know if he was there yesterday.

As far as I am aware Pasha lives locally in a house owned by the Club and attends most of, if not all of the home games. Someone I know has picked him up to take him down to Ewood on several occasions.

Hear they are embarking on selling the clubs houses don't know how true this is does anyone know.

Assuming that Rev's driver mate is right, then Pasha would have seen the dejection and empty seats at home games. It begs the question what information he passes on to our glorious leaders and why. Is he giving a full account and saying how angry we all are? Is he underplaying the anger and frustration? Or is he saying 'our plan is working, soon the club will be buried'?

I second the idea of Abbey being the substitute driver as well. Some home truths need to be passed on to the ivory tower.

Double agent. Venky Pasha by day, Kentaro Pasha by night :lol:

I doubt he's any idea what he's doing and is just pushing the buttons people tell him to. Will he really give a toss as long as the pay cheque comes through ? Probably keeping a lid on it all anyway.

Archived