BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Newton originally a centre-back I thought?

In his early Rovers days he was used as a CH, FA Youth Cup 1959. He made his senior Rovers debut at Left Half - we had certain Mike England on the books at CH. He then played LB followed by RB. As a kid played Inside Forward and became a quality footballing fullback with great passing and attacking skills. Part of the best Rovers team ever and an honour to watch.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will that be one or two, Mr Coyle? Could be one or it could be two? Or maybe one? Or perhaps two? Say one or two again, it's got a nice ring to it. Or maybe two rings.

What an utter joke.

He really is made for Venkys though. Absolutely prepared to toe the line and work with Venkys. He is just as bad as them. Sending back two loanees, our main business in January will be touting Marshall to clubs, another "one or two" loans to replace them.

Will that be one or two, Mr Coyle? Could be one or it could be two? Or maybe one? Or perhaps two? Say one or two again, it's got a nice ring to it. Or maybe two rings.

What an utter joke.

He really is made for Venkys though. Absolutely prepared to toe the line and work with Venkys. He is just as bad as them. Sending back two loanees, our main business in January will be touting Marshall to clubs, another "one or two" loans to replace them.

What button is he on about? In fact what is he on about in general?

Surely he should be saying "The club structure is setup to fail. We should have a competent CE with a mandate and a direct 24 hr link to the owners. He could have ironed out the transfer budget weeks ago so that we are ready to push the button on one or two as soon as the window is open. The fact that we still haven't even sorted out a button for the one or two is symptomatic of why this once great club finds itself in such disarray"

What a load of waffle that is. The only thing to gain from that 'article' is that no one has any clue what is going on. Why on earth are they holding on to this club I have no idea..

One or two eh?

One or two. One, or, two. One. Or. Two. 1 or 2.

If only there was someone employed at the club as a conduit between Ewood and India? Hang on, this mysterious Pasha fella. Isn't this his job? Exactly what he was brought in to do in fact?

The whole thing is a sham.

30 December and they still don't know if there are funds available. It's totally unacceptable. Cheston (didn't I read on here that he's on holiday at the moment?!?), Coar and Silvester. Time to start acting in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers rather than sitting on your hands saying and doing nothing.

Yeah right. The only conclusion to be drawn is that they don't give a damn.

One or two eh?

If only there was someone employed at the club as a conduit between Ewood and India? Hang on, this mysterious Pasha fella. Isn't this his job? Exactly what he was brought in to do in fact?

30 December and they still don't know if there are funds available. It's totally unacceptable. Cheston (didn't I read on here that he's on holiday at the moment?!?), Coar and Silvester. Time to start acting in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers rather than sitting on your hands saying and doing nothing.

The only silver lining is that some of those guys will want to continue with the FA blazer brigade. As a result they could well help keep the club in existence. Faint hope indeed.

One or two eh?

And still everyone ignores the main man Pasha

all these others simply do as told by him.

Pasha out

He's just waiting for the green light from Marshalls sale to see if his wage can be re-invested in Barnes or someone like that. Just not what we need right now, unless it's someone half decent for a fee then sod full time contracts i wouldn't trust this guy handing them out.

Ideally loan in a right back and center half as until a side is built on a solid defense they'll go nowhere no matter what is happening up the park.

A midfielder who can finally add a bit of steel and protect that back 4 and of course a striker if Emnes goes back. Loan out whatever you need to from those not involved to help cover this. If anyone would take em that is, likely league 1.

• Backroom

The budget for the January window should have been sorted out months ago. They are so incompetent it hurts......Then again this comes as no surprise.

The budget has been set for the last year and a half as zero, with minimal wage movement allowed if other players are sold.

I'd love to know what wages Danny Graham signed up on. It wouldn't surprise me if him and Marshall currently take up 70% of the allocated first team wage budget.

The budget for the January window should have been sorted out months ago. They are so incompetent it hurts......Then again this comes as no surprise.

Probably waiting to see what is left in the slops bucket from Fat Barry's " look at me look at me, I buy your adulation , is a gangsta innit", tacky party

I bet they have agents hiring the celebs etc to attend these self promoting farces. As if that guy is pals with Paris Hilton, Lennox Lewis etc :lol:

Bollywood stars maybe and Akon yes but the rest lol Buying people to attend parties how very very sad !

are you gullible ? I know the person who liked this is ,but why are you listening and falling for keans chimphead's lies and deceipt.

its all part of the VENKYGANDA

are you gullible ? I know the person who liked this is ,but why are you listening and falling for keans chimphead's lies and deceipt.

its all part of the VENKYGANDA

How in the world can you read that much into my comment? I am just stating that it is common practice to have things like this sorted out months in advance. Maybe he is lying, maybe he is not lying. I am by no means a fan of our manager, but the blame still lies with Venkys

At the end of the day players have agents, in just the same way that many of us allow Union reps to represent us on occasions.

Not a problem with players having agents but why the secrecy to who they are in todays game ?

He's just waiting for the green light from Marshalls sale to see if his wage can be re-invested in Barnes or someone like that. Just not what we need right now, unless it's someone half decent for a fee then sod full time contracts i wouldn't trust this guy handing them out.

Ideally loan in a right back and center half as until a side is built on a solid defense they'll go nowhere no matter what is happening up the park.

A midfielder who can finally add a bit of steel and protect that back 4 and of course a striker if Emnes goes back. Loan out whatever you need to from those not involved to help cover this. If anyone would take em that is, likely league 1.

I'm not sure defending us enough now. We need to start winning some games that we shouldn't.

• Backroom

But they aren't

A list of who Rovers have done deals with in 12 months period was published.

so isn't that being transparent?

what are you actually after?

I'd prefer it to be announced exactly how much the agent gets from each individual deal. Get rid of 'undisclosed' transfer fees too.

Archived