BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

I have the suspicion that Andrew Evans is a tweeter that achieved notoriety by being an unbending apologist for everything Venky's have done. Am I right?

Tbf, he has bell's palsy and autism. Was originally mocked for his fan videos (usually singing Rovers songs in his bedroom) which he posted to Fb and then became something of a cult hero when it became clear that he genuinely has problems but supports his club (despite living in Southampton). I still think he's been hacked by someone taking the @#/? but I could be wrong.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who the heck is Andrew Evans? Never heard of him.

Whoever he is I couldn't give a flying fig about him becoming a Liverpool fan.

Thank you for the taking the time to read my post and an even bigger thank you for your considered and polite response.

Seeing you asked he is bit of an infamous rovers fan. Perhaps it's a generation thing but I suspect most rovers fans who use social media are aware of him!

Ps what else did you expect to read on a current Rovers transfer thread?! Rovers have launched a 200 million bid for Messi?!

I take it all back. Not hacked just facked.

Liverpool are welcome to him.

https://www.facebook.com/AsdaStar2016/posts/10154777321912969

To be fair to him, most people are to blame for others taking the mickey out of him. Its clear he has issues, but at times people should just let him be and enjoy his life. The bloke does nobody any harm, yet he is being treated in a way which imo is not right. Some of the things aimed at him is disgusting, and he doesnt do himself any favours either, but imo he should just be left to do whatever it is he does.

To be fair, soon most of us will be suppprting another team if we dont get rid of these clowns called Venkys

To be fair to him, most people are to blame for others taking the mickey out of him. Its clear he has issues, but at times people should just let him be and enjoy his life. The bloke does nobody any harm, yet he is being treated in a way which imo is not right. Some of the things aimed at him is disgusting, and he doesnt do himself any favours either, but imo he should just be left to do whatever it is he does.

To be fair, soon most of us will be suppprting another team if we dont get rid of these clowns called Venkys

Might just give up on football altogether if someone doesn't pick up the pieces at Ewood post-Venkys.

According to Nixon zero money to spend. Coyle cant even get Barnes and Ba deals over the line

No surprises there chaddyrovers.. Tbh I don't see a way out unless we somehow pull a gem manager out of thin air.. As they'll have nothing to spend

Presumably both Barnes and Ba would command some sort of fee given they are both under contract at clubs.

If that is the case then why is he pursuing them?

Surely he knows from experience last summer that he won't be given any cash to spend on players and his only real hope will be loans. Unless he's been led to believe by someone that he might get money.

Presumably both Barnes and Ba would command some sort of fee given they are both under contract at clubs.

If that is the case then why is he pursuing them?

Surely he knows from experience last summer that he won't be given any cash to spend on players and his only real hope will be loans. Unless he's been led to believe by someone that he might get money.

What money?

Zero money to spend on transfers

Off load a dummy to make way for a quality keeper and use that money and if need be Rovers need to offload two dummies to make it happen then so be it just make it happen . There's plenty of dummies to use in cost cutting at Ewood from the playing and they are playing at it side of the club.

Use Nyambe or Raya !

Archived