Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

IFrom.FL92 Transfer twitter account

Sheffield Wednesday striker Lucas Joao has agreed to join Blackburn Rovers on loan #SWFC #BRFC #Rovers https://t.co/yzgTUuonjU

Coyle's choice or Senior's choice ?

I know who my money is on.

As I posted on the 'Coyle Out' thread, I think we are about to find out a lot about who is really calling the shots and if Coyle will soon be binned.

seems a good signing. Work with a Wednesday ST holder so will ask him for info on the lad.

It's one more signing than I expected tbh.

oh and on good contract offers - does clueless mean like Warton's contract? Not sure clueless can say anything but bull.

Sounds like good news. Let Stokes go back to Hibs.                                                                                                                                   

Just now, Clitherover said:

If we get both Jao and Marvin that would be great. Won't believe we have signed anyone until they are in the canteen signing. Suppose a centre half is too much to ask 

47 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

IFrom.FL92 Transfer twitter account

Sheffield Wednesday striker Lucas Joao has agreed to join Blackburn Rovers on loan #SWFC #BRFC #Rovers https://t.co/yzgTUuonjU

still only a maybe

not done yet

portuguese and senior link

wonder who his agent is... 

28 minutes ago, Irishrover213 said:

If we get both Jao and Marvin that would be great. Won't believe we have signed anyone until they are in the canteen signing. Suppose a centre half is too much to ask 

Why? It's not strikers we need, it's decent defenders and centre midfielders who can tackle and pass.

1 hour ago, Mercerman said:

Coyle's choice or Senior's choice ?

I know who my money is on.

As I posted on the 'Coyle Out' thread, I think we are about to find out a lot about who is really calling the shots and if Coyle will soon be binned.

guess we will find out by who we sign tomorrow.

we need a right back, centre back, striker or 2(if Stokes leaves) in tomoorow

52 minutes ago, Clitherover said:

Good News but for me Joao is the type of player we need more

44 minutes ago, neophox said:

Rumours Feeney could leave tomorrow..

I wouldn't sell Feeney. looked good recently. playing well

44 minutes ago, Al said:

Let Stokes go back to Hibs.                                                                                                                                   

I would let Stokes go. I would drive him there

40 minutes ago, neophox said:

Interest in Lowe, Feeney, Guthrie and Marshall ahead of tomorrows deadline..

I very much hope that Marshall leaves. Not bother by Lowe going.

keep Guthrie and Feeney

38 minutes ago, neophox said:

Hoban back in training..

great news

I think unless Marshall goes then nobody will be coming in

At the moment I dont see anyone interested in taking Marshall

If players coming in are not significantly better than what we have I dont see how it will help us get out the sheet we are in.

Interesting we drew Utd in the cup. Makes me think a pre-venkys Rovers would be trying to sign Rooney.

24 minutes ago, Glosrover said:

Why? It's not strikers we need, it's decent defenders and centre midfielders who can tackle and pass.

We only have two strikers Graham and Gallagher. Coyle doesn't fancy stokes or maybe he's up to his old tricks. 

Marvin done well while here and gives options if anything happens to Graham or gally were goosed. 

Jao(always rated him)  is a attacking midfielder who would be the ideal partner for Evans. 

Just now, Irishrover213 said:

We only have two strikers Graham and Gallagher. Coyle doesn't fancy stokes or maybe he's up to his old tricks. 

Marvin done well while here and gives options if anything happens to Graham or gally were goosed. 

Jao(always rated him)  is a attacking midfielder who would be the ideal partner for Evans. 

I'd say you are thinking of a different player as Jaoa from Sheffield Wednesday is a striker and not an upgrade on Gallagher or Graham imo....would be an ok signing if it was a bonus singling on top of getting in a centre half,midfielder who caneed put his foot on the ball,pacey winger,Right back,and a quality goalkeeper....we could end up with jaoa, emmnes,graham and Gallagher two of which will be sat on the bench.Our other positions need upgrading instead of stockpiling fowards

Archived