BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Think I've just found out who is complaining about me.

Imbecile, n. A stupid person.

Yes, I think that's accurate.

Calling somebody an "enemy of the club" for wanting rid of Venkys is far more insulting. Which is what EwoodSpark and Jbizzle called me.

I complain about you as well Stuart. I sometimes feel you dont talk too much with me anymore. I feel sad about it, it makes me depressed. Why Stuart :D

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid so, but this is an mb that caters to all views. You can't make a post complaining about your views being dismissed or shot down when simultaneously decrying the opposing view. That's just daft.

Differing opinions are why this mb exists. Without them it becomes RoversTalk or some other crud.

FWIW I don't believe there is anyone (even chaddy ;) ) who actually is 'happy clapping'. I think people are 'at worst' clinging to anything positive. Personally I choose to do that, while hoping for an exit strategy or admin rather than trying to join the (absolutely justified) misery.

anyone who accepts it and says/shouts nothing at ewood is happy clapping pal.

Venky's are in this for themselves and themselves only and that's been the case from day one. Anyone who thinks otherwise is certainly deluding themselves, if not an imbecile.

imbecile doesn't even do it justice

noun

Informal. a dunce; blockhead; dolt:

Don't stand there like an imbecile. Open the door!.

Psychology. (no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.

adjective

Informal. stupid; silly; absurd.

Usually Offensive. showing mental feebleness or incapacity.

Archaic. weak or feeble.

SUMS UP PERFECTLY

Why is this acceptable?

There's a lot of fights you could pick on here Jbizz, it's vety odd that you'd pick this one?

I think 95% on this MB (although I'd hope 100%) would agree with Stuart's sentiments.

Right, stop debating who's an imbecile. We're all imbeciles together for holding different views.

*group hug*

Right, transfers...

Abbey in the middle of the group hug. :D

Anyway, im concerned that a replacement is already in our squad, but already injured. And yes, im referring to Wes Brown. Now dont get me wrong, a fit Brown even at his age, is still a solid player at this level with his experience.

But, if we dont bring in a replacement soon, then im afraid we will be in for another long season.

Blackburn Rovers have enquired about signing Liverpool defender Tiago Ilori on a season long loan

Why cant we just sign Tiago, without the llori in. Just Tiago. :D

Venkys are stupid people. Come on Venkys, if you have a problem with me, then book me on a flight to England for 2 weeks so we can discuss what i just said.

Why cant we just sign Tiago, without the llori in. Just Tiago. :D

Venkys are stupid people. Come on Venkys, if you have a problem with me, then book me on a flight to England for 2 weeks so we can discuss what i just said.

are we allowed to say stupid Joe?

Archived