BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Thread

Gav

Been saying for 3yrs now that nothing else matters, we need Venksy out of our club, but those backwards ****s down the m65 having a bit of hurt wouldn't go a miss, so I'm willing to compromise on the nothing else matters statement in this case.

Couple of point:

Just watching some of the Accy game in the cup because the crickets off for rain, its refreshing to know that the dingle support is still ****ing s**t, not heard a peep out the them all game.

With dingle fans banned in preseason for racism at Bradford and a player under investigation for hoping gays #die and #burn and #makesmesick..... its good to know that no matter how bad it gets here we're light years ahead of those backwards uckers down the motorway.

#venkysout

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta agree with you there. It makes me a bit sick to see how delighted they are with our plight. Then I remember that it's taken this absolute atrocity to put them above us in the rankings and it makes me happier knowing that, eventually, there will be a change and our rightful places will be restored.

And I'll be as equally delighted in the day their backward town is once again in its place. This is but a blip.

And although you can't polish a turd, you can roll it in glitter. Thing is though, once the glitter rubs off, it's still a turd.

Basically, the b@St@rds will always be dirty inbreeds.

Not really Burnley reserves though is it? Starting lineup contained summer signings of the Icelandic lad, Pope and Flanagan. Vokes plays every week. Darikwa was a regular last season, Kightly is a regular. Tarkowski was signed in January for multi-millions from Brentford. Jutkewitz cost them a couple of million in Dyche's first Premier League season.

Since then they've brought on Gray, Arfield and Boyd who were all central to their promotion season last year.

Hardly a squad of journeymen or kids cobbled together for nothing. The 11 that started Extra Time cost them somewhere in the region of £15 million.

But I suppose mentioning such facts doesn't go with the flow of the Dyche love in.

Roll on tomorrow morning when the Telegraph attempt to convince everyone that Burnley didn't take it seriously and played their reserves.

Not really Burnley reserves though is it? Starting lineup contained summer signings of the Icelandic lad, Pope and Flanagan. Vokes plays every week. Darikwa was a regular last season, Kightly is a regular. Tarkowski was signed in January for multi-millions from Brentford. Jutkewitz cost them a couple of million in Dyche's first Premier League season.

Since then they've brought on Gray, Arfield and Boyd who were all central to their promotion season last year.

Hardly a squad of journeymen or kids cobbled together for nothing. The 11 that started Extra Time cost them somewhere in the region of £15 million.

But I suppose mentioning such facts doesn't go with the flow of the Dyche love in.

Roll on tomorrow morning when the Telegraph attempt to convince everyone that Burnley didn't take it seriously and played their reserves.

Compare those who started, to their Premier league line ups.

2nd string.

Archived