BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Thread

Gav

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaplow (allegedly) labelled someone in a category using a slang word as an insult.

Gray said multiple times that he hoped all people in that category die and burn.

Two different ends of the spectrum here.

Did you read the piece? Sound more like he called his opponent a soft @#/? or suchlike. What Gray posted was utterly stupid but let's not get over-sensitive about these things generally.

Just as an aside, hypothetically, if it'd been a League One encounter between two heterosexual players and he'd said "get up ya puff" after he went down in a heap, would that be forgiven as football banter or would it be a homophobic slur? Or does it depend on the sexuality and sensitivity of the recipient? Genuine question for anyone really.

"LGBT community" is the one that gets me. What a ridiculous term.

I'm pissing my sides at Burnley, not!

I'd even accept 12 fingers if We were where they are now. Venky twhohats!

Terrible image above. Our illustrious owner.

We should be playing Burnley this season. A failure of gigantic negligent business proprtions to lose all this new PL money when the hard work had been done and we were well established.

Why don't you start a burnley appreciation thread?

Still some season tickets available if you fancy it?

What the hell has happened to our support?

Hopefully some criminals will buy them and the asset stripping can start. Its just getting it past the FA. Robert Coar would never allow it though. He'd kick up a right fuss :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Dingles have at least a 50% chance of staying up.

The litmus test will be their head to heads with other teams in trouble and avoiding defeat in as many six pointers as they can.

Looks like they have the defensive set up and keeper to hold out even if they concede 75% of possession and get mullered on 2/3rds of the pitch.

They need homophobic Grey not to get a long ban too.

Dingles have at least a 50% chance of staying up.

The litmus test will be their head to heads with other teams in trouble and avoiding defeat in as many six pointers as they can.

Looks like they have the defensive set up and keeper to hold out even if they concede 75% of possession and get mullered on 2/3rds of the pitch.

They need homophobic Grey not to get a long ban too.

Right in the 6 pointers but I would put it at 65 35 in the likelihood of relegation...I have know several Burnley fans and they dont create chances ...

Archived