BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Window

He did nothing in that role against Brighton and was duly subbed send him back to Holland !

Emnes isn't good enough !

How many times have you seen him play? Once?

Ive seen at every home games and some away games. Suggestion you watch all games since he joined us then judge his performances then?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times have you seen him play? Once?

Ive seen at every home games and some away games. Suggestion you watch all games since he joined us then judge his performances then?

Experienced loyal supporters tell me he's been poor for the last 5/6 weeks chaddy I've seen him once his best wasn't good enough.

Any Owen Coyle signing chaddy is a bad one for Blackburn Rovers football club.

Jal, Emnes was excellent when he came on at Newcastle. Spoken to some Newcastle fans after game who backed this up.

He has 2 or 3 poor weeks but has quality.

Oldgregg86, Graham has been outstanding recently. 6 goals in 6 games. His workrate is excellent. Very good signing for this club.

Jal, Emnes was excellent when he came on at Newcastle. Spoken to some Newcastle fans after game who backed this up.

He has 2 or 3 poor weeks but has quality.

Oldgregg86, Graham has been outstanding recently. 6 goals in 6 games. His workrate is excellent. Very good signing for this club.

I totally disagree he's not good enough for me they must do better than that thought Graham had a far better look at about on the pitch. The two misses against Reading just showed how poor he his ffs he had all the goal to aim for from what twelve yards and he hits the bar get rid.

One things for sure over the past six years is that you've championed all the donkey players we've signed over the past six years whilst I've slated them.

Where do we stand today in the footballing pyramid.

Emnes is a donkey like his agent !

I totally disagree he's not good enough for me they must do better than that thought Graham had a far better look at about on the pitch. The two misses against Reading just showed how poor he his ffs he had all the goal to aim for from what twelve yards and he hits the bar get rid.

One things for sure over the past six years is that you've championed al, the donkey players we've signed over the past six years whilst I've slated them.

Where do we stand today in the footballing pyramid.

Emnes is a donkey like his agent !

Graham missed 3 great chances and Emnes missed 2 great chances plus Gallagher 1 good chance for me.

Yesterday, you need to judge Emnes(or other players) over a period of time of watching them not just a couple of games

I not assed about who his agent is like you. I'm more bothered about the player performances and will judge him on that.

We all know that certain agents have wrecked Rovers in the past and what has happened. But I'm talking about Emnes's agent specifically. So Jal what his your big problem with him? Surely its time to put up or shut up?

• Backroom

In fairness Emnes was good yesterday, should have scored but his hold up and general contribution were great.

Jal has decided he's not good enough based on who his agent is as with Nyambe (you asked where he was - he came on yesterday)

It's boring now and touching on trolling, time to put up or shut up with the agent business.

Emnes for me is a top championship player, not quite a premier league one, if we signed him he'd become one of the top few players in our squad along with Graham

• Backroom

Just read on the twittersphere that Dave Fevre has left, presume we are on the hunt for someone doing sports science at St Mary's college to replace now

Just read on the twittersphere that Dave Fevre has left, presume we are on the hunt for someone doing sports science at St Mary's college to replace now

There's bound to be some completely innocent explanation that lays any blame squarely at his door.

I guess somebody will suggest promoting one of the St John's Ambulance people on a voluntary basis. Another wage saved.

Is chaddy from the agents camp ?

Would like to you what you have been smoking in your house cos its like you are from a different planet with these type of pointless comments which have zero foundations.

I am just a passionate Rovers fan and season ticket holder. Clearly you have a huge problem with this or you wouldnt be making these type of comments

If it was young Sam Gallager signing I wouldn't have a problem with Sam young raw already putting the ball away and he's English/British now a mediocre Dutch striker shouldn't be on these shores never mind at Blackburn or Swansea this I have an issue with his agent.

The two misses are in keeping with Emnes standard can't hit the back of the net from twelve yards OK you might miss one but to miss two shows hes just shyte !

I watched him against Brighton and he was not what I was expecting he totally disappointed me - he hasn't got it so send Emnes back end of story !

If it was young Sam Gallager signing I wouldn't have a problem with Sam young raw already putting the ball away and he's English/British now a mediocre Dutch striker shouldn't be on these shores never mind at Blackburn or Swansea this I have an issue with his agent.

The two misses are in keeping with Emnes standard can't hit the back of the net from twelve yards OK you might miss one but to miss two shows hes just shyte !

I watched him against Brighton and he was not what I was expecting he totally disappointed me - he hasn't got it so send Emnes back end of story !

You talk some rubbish at times.

Graham missed 3 chances. Should we get rid of him? Maybe send him to Belguim or something.

Emnes needs to sign here. He has a positive effect on the team. Ive seen all of his home games and some away games but watched every game on the Rovers player aswell.

Graham missed 3 chances. Should we get rid of him? Maybe send him to Belguim or something.

Emnes needs to sign here. He has a positive effect on the team. Ive seen all of his home games and some away games but watched every game on the Rovers player aswell.

SUPERFAN

For all these insults Graham seems to have scored yesterday and Emnes failed to score ...mmm with this.... whats the seasons tally between the two British lads Graham and Gallagher and mediocre foreigner Emnes ?

What does it matter what nationality he is. He had an off day in front of goal that doesn't mean you should overlook everything else he's brought to the team since He's been here. There's a reason the fans sing his name at every game

i suggest his agent pays them,well thats what jal says.

Archived