BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Window

Chaddy. Venkys will authorise nothing. Venkys are poor owners, they are poor managers, they treat their customers with complete and utter contempt, they don't understand the industry. We can only assume that it is easy to do businesses in India which it probably is due to their caste system and virtually slave labour, but in Europe they have not got that luxury. Last year 20 milllion taken out £200,000 put in. Get real, these people if not currupt are very nearly and that is giving the benefit of the doubt.

I totally agree. Ive never said they have been good owners.

I want them to sell the club.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolves after Ben Marshall

also would like Sam Gallagher but Southampton happy for him to stay here unless they get a big bid for him

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2372022/chelsea-transfer-news-burnley-michael-keane-marc-roberts/

If true good news that Southampton are happy for Gallagher to stay at Ewood

If true good news that Southampton are happy for Gallagher to stay at Ewood

Just highlights the instability at Rovers these days ! How can you plan successfully when so many players are coming and going every six months.

Agents rule and don't forget it !

Just highlights the instability at Rovers these days ! How can you plan successfully when so many players are coming and going every six months.

Agents rule and don't forget it !

Never doubted since the Rao's, Desai and the investment fund rolled into Ewood, going to be the case until this lot exit, but at least with Gallagher he his actually on the field and doing a job,

Never doubted since the Rao's, Desai and the investment fund rolled into Ewood, going to be the case until this lot exit, but at least with Gallagher he his actually on the field and doing a job,

Who's he working for though,

Himself

His agency

Or Rovers

Who's he working for though,

Himself

His agency

Or Rovers

Probably all three at the same time. He is on loan. He is a player we can't afford so is here to play well and try to get himself into the Southampton team or earn a move to another club who can afford him. There have been any number of players brought to Rovers in similar circumstances. That tends to be one of the purposes of the loan system giving the players an opportunity to prove their worth and use it as a stepping stone to better things. At the moment the likes of Gallagher and Emnes are players who are giving us good service at a time when we can't afford to buy them. It's a win-win situation for all concerned.

Haha! :lol:

Yes, this IS the point!!

Venkys could turn our fortunes around if they decided to authorise it.

BUT THEY WON'T!!

That's why people want them out.

Christ, you are infuriating.

Stuart - stop getting wound up by a man who tried to convince us that Liam Feeney was a good signing because Coyle's tubby journo mate told him so.

At best we will bring in a couple of freebies because, with Duffy and Hanley going in August, it left us with a bit of cash to play with in Cheston's financial master plan. And I do mean "at best".

Stuart - stop getting wound up by a man who tried to convince us that Liam Feeney was a good signing because Coyle's tubby journo mate told him so.

At best we will bring in a couple of freebies because, with Duffy and Hanley going in August, it left us with a bit of cash to play with in Cheston's financial master plan. And I do mean "at best".

You're right, he's a joke. I'll have to put him back on ignore again soon.

Back on transfers, I really can't see us bringing anyone in. The 'targets' will be Emnes and Gallagher and retaining both to the end of the season will be sold as a success and a real statement of intent by the owners.

You're right, he's a joke. I'll have to put him back on ignore again soon.

Back on transfers, I really can't see us bringing anyone in. The 'targets' will be Emnes and Gallagher and retaining both to the end of the season will be sold as a success and a real statement of intent by the owners.

How can you judge someone who you have never met and called a joke?

Coyle wants 3 or 4 in. 2 targets are frees in Ba and Barnes. Wages are probably less than 10k each I would think. Extend Emnes loan deal is a must

How can you judge someone who you have never met and called a joke?

I judge the same way you do I suppose. But you make a good point, in all fairness.

I'll correct myself since you've asked.

On here your football opinions are a joke - moreso when you keep changing them backwards and forwards and getting uppity when someone calls you out on it. Then you start complaining "always the same" so that you get sympathy. Rinse and repeat.

More generally on social media you are a joke because you have a deliberate posting style on here designed to wind people up - and then go on Twitter to brag about what you've done.

In "real life" you probably have another few personas. Whether you are a joke there can only be surmised. Based on the other evidence though it's hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I will.

Final slap in the face will be if we start losing players to Championship relegation rivals who go on to survive whilst we get relegated.

To clubs like Cardiff and Wolves the January window can't come quickly enough. It is an opportunity to address problems, enabling them to bring in players who can help carry them to survival.

To Rovers the January window is another chance for Cheston and his paymasters to bring some more money in, and the only chance of Coyle signing anyone will be to replace cash outgoings or loans to replace Byrne/Samuelsen.

I expect events off the pitch in January could be very important in contributing to our demise. We'll just cart on as business as usual whilst rivals grasp the chance to change things.

I judge the same way you do I suppose. But you make a good point, in all fairness.

I'll correct myself since you've asked.

On here your football opinions are a joke - moreso when you keep changing them backwards and forwards and getting uppity when someone calls you out on it. Then you start complaining "always the same" so that you get sympathy. Rinse and repeat.

More generally on social media you are a joke because you have a deliberate posting style on here designed to wind people up - and then go on Twitter to brag about what you've done.

In "real life" you probably have another few personas. Whether you are a joke there can only be surmised. Based on the other evidence though it's hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I will.

My football opinions are a joke? why I don't agree with Lord Stuart

to wind people up? Really? I am to talk football and Rovers. Cant help if you don't agree with my opinions but surely that's your problem not mine

I barely say anything about brfcs on my twitter during my time on both but yet again you clearly know best Lord Stuart.

My football opinions are a joke? why I don't agree with Lord Stuart

to wind people up? Really? I am to talk football and Rovers. Cant help if you don't agree with my opinions but surely that's your problem not mine

I barely say anything about brfcs on my twitter during my time on both but yet again you clearly know best Lord Stuart.

I agree with your opinion.

I don't agree with your opinion.

Do you see the problem, chadwick?

If you are going to give it out then stop whining like a little girl when you get a bit back.

Sir Alex Ferguson “You’ve got that issue at Blackburn of an agent involved and deciding the future of the club, Jerome Anderson, he couldn’t pick his nose. It’s baffling and it’s a serious threat to how clubs get run and how they conduct themselves.”

How profound , I cannot stand the man but he called our situation right , along with David Whelan..

6 years later it is still ongoing !

• Backroom

No question that the club will be doing everything possible to get something for Marshall in January, so we can fully expect him to depart. It's well and good certain posters saying that they want Marshall out because his head isn't here, but we aren't going to replace him with better, are we? Marshall with his head turned 180 degrees is still likely to be a better player than whatever chancer we opt to bring in on a free transfer to replace him.

Since Venky's came in we have lost:

Chris Samba

Ryan Nelsen

Michel Salgado

Phil Jones

Niko Kalinic

Brett Emerton

Steve N'Zonzi

Yakubu

Junior Hoilett

Mark Bunn

Martin Olsson

Scott Dann

Gael Givet

Morten Gamst Pedersen

Alan Judge (twice)

Rudy Gestede

Jordan Rhodes

Tom Cairney

Marcus Olsson

Josh King

Paul Robinson

Grant Hanley

Shane Duffy

There are obviously plenty of others, but all of the above were sold with many fans blessings - with reasons ranging from "well, we couldn't turn down that money, could we?" to "well, they were never that good anyway" to "well, his head was turned so he was no good to us anyway" to "well, we are where we are. We can't compete when clubs like Manchester United/Newcastle/Boro/Derby come calling, can we?" ... meanwhile each of those players now has an inferior replacement, leaving us looking at certain relegation within the next 18 months at best. Most likely it will be by this summer.

The lack of ambition from the impostors running the club seems to be increasingly reflected by those who are left supporting the club, and that's really sad to see. We all deserve better than this, even those who have deluded themselves into thinking our best players leaving is the right thing to do and one day Venky's will start funding us again.

Sorry Lord Stuart you must be right of the time

I don't even know what that means.

Can't believe I've been dragged into arguing the toss with somebody with the mind of a child, who can't even string a coherent sentence together. As the saying goes: never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Apologies everyone, I'm putting the fool on ignore again now.

I don't even know what that means.

Can't believe I've been dragged into arguing the toss with somebody with the mind of a child, who can't even string a coherent sentence together. As the saying goes: never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Apologies everyone, I'm putting the fool on ignore again now.

more insults again

more insults again

Are you saying "Lord Stuart" for any other reasons than to try and wind him up or for sarcastic reasons? Again, giving it but not taking it.

Also, if you're here to talk about transfers, why did you ignore my question about how you know Coyle's transfer plans in order to carry on with the ongoing wind-up?

You're here to talk about transfers, why did you ignore my question about how you know Coyle's transfer plans in order to carry on with the ongoing wind-up?

2 links in paper from a good friend of Coyle.

Plus Coyle has said public he wants to sign Emnes either perm or loan extension.

Plus I hoping for a proper right back in

Archived